• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 tommyhancock

tommyhancock

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:38 AM

i would really love to check some spots out,but if you look online you get the same tired spots over and over again haha

#2 Kristy

Kristy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 170 posts
  • Interests:I will be updating my "interests" soon-lol.

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:59 AM

i would really love to check some spots out,but if you look online you get the same tired spots over and over again haha

Hi...where in California are you? I am just a little north of San Diego- about 10 minutes.
I would love to hear of a place to go that isn't one of the normal (kinda tired out :ghost:) sites!! I say that lovingly!
;)
Kristy

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE!

#3 duncan36

duncan36

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 05:55 PM

Check out hotel review sites like TripAdvisor to find a haunted hotel near you. You will often see several reviews reporting hearing weird sounds or people saying they believe the hotel is haunted on trip advisor.
I personally have had some really bizarre unexplainable experiences in hotels. Once a hotel starts to attract negative energy it usually accelerates until weird things start to happen there.

#4 tommyhancock

tommyhancock

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:17 AM

im in northern california, modesto, but i can make it anywhere given time cause i know people down in that area haha. so i fyou find any let me know as well

and yes hotels are freaky, should i locate certain rooms and ask for them specifically?

after my family got evicted years back we had to stay in this hotel, and like blood would leak up from the carpets and be gone later, an it would get real col, and iv seen a man in there with my own eyes. found a later a man killed himself or was killed in that room.bullet through the head.
and i had to stay with my family there over a month longer haha.
this was at a place called the villager lodge near knotts berry farm. right across the street from po' folks and the wax museum and all that jazz

#5 Chaama5

Chaama5

• Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:Reading,Crafting, Ghost Hunting and Spendig time with my family.

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:35 PM

im in northern california, modesto, but i can make it anywhere given time cause i know people down in that area haha. so i fyou find any let me know as well

and yes hotels are freaky, should i locate certain rooms and ask for them specifically?

after my family got evicted years back we had to stay in this hotel, and like blood would leak up from the carpets and be gone later, an it would get real col, and iv seen a man in there with my own eyes. found a later a man killed himself or was killed in that room.bullet through the head.
and i had to stay with my family there over a month longer haha.
this was at a place called the villager lodge near knotts berry farm. right across the street from po' folks and the wax museum and all that jazz

Hi
about 2yr ago me and my kids went to The Mission Inn in Riverside California do a net search on the place. When we where there it was a huge beautyful creepy place check it out let me know what you think.
Chaama

#6 tommyhancock

tommyhancock

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 04 November 2009 - 05:07 AM

Hi
about 2yr ago me and my kids went to The Mission Inn in Riverside California do a net search on the place. When we where there it was a huge beautyful creepy place check it out let me know what you think.
Chaama

did anything happen or just it seemed creepy?

also is there a specific room?

Edited by Vampchick21, 04 November 2009 - 10:35 AM.
fixed quote tags

#7 slant-k

slant-k

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:21 PM

I know mine is "haunted" but everyone's pretty mellow. They look after my animals and me. Saved one of my birds from strangulation once.

#8 goth_kitty

goth_kitty

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Interests:movies especially bad movies and horror movies, makeup - beauty & special effects, ghost hunting

Posted 17 March 2014 - 03:54 PM

Anyone from Northern CA? I'd love to hear of some good spots/hauntings.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users