I'm getting published!!!!

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#16 deadzone

deadzone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:I am a Clinical Psychologist, who uses a non-linear approach to helping individuals....Hence, my healthy obsession with the paranormal.....I enjoy debating, research, writing, plays, theater, designing web sites, and graphics, although not well versed in this area, I have fun doing it. I Adore animals and have several, a cat named Cuda, a dog named Skeeter, a horse named Diablo, a betta who fights with himself. I also paint, and blow glass......

Posted 12 August 2004 - 08:36 PM

Brilliant!!!!  Short, yet descriptive,...Thumbs up, way up...:D
Posted Image

#17 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 13 August 2004 - 07:12 PM

Wonderful poem Aloha, I too got sucked into that site and just yesterday was informed by them that my poem was going to be honoured at the International Society of Poets' Summer Convention and Symposium and that I was to recieve an "award" in the form of a silver bowl...the catch being that I was to pay for my own prize and the trip to the convention to recieve this award among other things like a subscription to their quarterly mag and the book my poem was published in ::D dont let it discourage you from submitting more of your poetry to other places though ;)
Either write things worth reading, Or do things worth the writing. Posted Image

#18 deadzone

deadzone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Interests:I am a Clinical Psychologist, who uses a non-linear approach to helping individuals....Hence, my healthy obsession with the paranormal.....I enjoy debating, research, writing, plays, theater, designing web sites, and graphics, although not well versed in this area, I have fun doing it. I Adore animals and have several, a cat named Cuda, a dog named Skeeter, a horse named Diablo, a betta who fights with himself. I also paint, and blow glass......

Posted 14 August 2004 - 12:28 AM

There are poetry sites out there that are not scams.....
This is a great site!!!!!http://www.thepoetsanctuary.net/scams.html
Posted Image

#19 ghostlady

ghostlady

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 26 August 2004 - 06:30 PM

Watch out for them.I've heard they're a scam.You may or maay not get anything from them if you buy the book.My mother-in -law didn't.And if you do buy it I hear it's not a real looking book.Look on the Better Business Burea's website.I saw they had complaints.Don't trust them.They tell everybody the same thing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users