Free Skins
© Fisana

Past Life Experiences

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

• Guests

Posted 15 October 2002 - 03:20 PM

I'm really interested in past life experiences, and can recall about 5 different lives for myself. Has anyone else been able to recall some of their past lives? What were they?

#2 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 15 October 2002 - 04:53 PM

I'v always been real draw to the holocaust.Its is real emotional to me :'(
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#3 Jodi

Jodi

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 October 2002 - 05:24 PM

Secret, me too. Even when I was a child I used to have nightmares about being put in a fire and sometimes choosing the right path and sometimes not. Very scary for me. I almost had a breakdown watching Schlinders List. So much pain and sadness for ppl. Who knows, I am positive I have had some connection to that... but how do you prove it? I used to dream it all the time but now, haven't dreamt it in a long time.

#4 Aurelia

Aurelia

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:I love a little mystery in things. I am also a person who sees a "haunted" place that scares everyone else, and I add it to my list of places to go. My #1 interest to date is my son.

Posted 15 October 2002 - 06:20 PM

One of my past lives I was hispanic...living not far  from where I live now...in fact the house in which I discovered all this is owned by Scott my best-friend...which is kinda cool.  Nearest I can tell is I was a servant in the house when it used to be a stagecoach stop/bed & breakfast.
You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.

#5 Black_Knight

Black_Knight

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 601 posts

Posted 15 October 2002 - 06:34 PM

I had an interesting dream once not like any other ones.

I was British or Canadian fighting in WW1 I was in a trench and in trench war fare when the wistle went you charged the enemies trench well, the enemy was charging toward us and I fired a few rounds and I started to reload but was not fast enough The enemy jumped in to the tranch and one of the enemy soldiers right in front of me So I was about to hit him with my gun but was not fast enough and he stuck his bayonet at a downward angle into my chest. Then i died. it was a a weird dream past life? who knows.

#6 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 06:00 AM

Ive been regressed just for this purpose.Although Ive never given my past names Ive given places I lived,my sex and a few times my way of dealth.

Ive always been with my hubby through all of my life times.Ive been  told this more then once and actually told the regressionist this.Ive been a man more then once..isnt that sweet..lol.That explains alot about me though.I was in WWI fighting in the trenches with him..we were best friends..one of us was hit I didnt say who..the other stayed with and was also shot..we both died there in the trench refuseing to leave the other.

Ive mostly nbeen linked to the UK ..hence my undying obsession with it.I see pics of it and I cry..I miss it..thats my home land I just know it is.Im am from actual Irish,Welsh,Scottish and English decent too.There I was at one time a man of the Middle ages..Ive not got the year ever.But I know it was the time of Lords and Ladies and castles.I was a landless barron of sorts.I was  a horseman  and in love with someone I couldnt have.I was poor and  had to join the kings army.My love I would never see again.I have a vivid recall of our final good bye..its gut wrenching.I had ginger colored hair and a beard .

I know a few more if anyones interested..
~*Lifes Blessings*~ ~*Cindy*~

• Guests

Posted 16 October 2002 - 10:27 AM

Definitely interested, Cindy ;D........I know what you mean about the homeland......I have been obsessed with photos of Stonehenge since I was a kid and also carry a picture(in my mind) of this lovely cottage in Scotland and I just know that it is still there....this life I am from Scottish, Welsh, German and Native American lineage......witch* is also known as Scandehoovian 8) around these parts ;).

#8 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 01:28 PM

Yeah I just have this strane obsession with anything Uk related.Its funny my best fiend id from Scottland too..lol.
Stonehenge is just so beautiful to look at.I get a completely peaceful sense from it.I wish I could explain how I see pic of the Uk and just yearn to go "home".I can almost smell the air it, seems so real.

#9 secretsign

secretsign

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 04:05 PM

I have a thing about stonehenge too.matter of fact I have it as wallpaper on my pc.I always have wanted to be there, standing right in the middle with arms out stretched ???.. I would love to be regressed. I think I may have been an investigator of some sort .
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#10 Cindy

Cindy

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,369 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 06:31 PM

Now this brings up a funny kind of thing..they say that the ppl we are friends with and know iin this present life we knew in prior ones.We are drawn to one another for whatever reason.

If thats the case then Val,Secret ,Jodi and myself might have had contact with one another or been connected even in the most remote possability.

We all have either a drawn towards stonehenge or the holocaust.So do tons of other ppl I know but not all of those ppl are here at GV.Just odd how we all migrated here eventually.Makes you think...

I didnt even mention my draw to that yet..Just a bone to chew on .

• Guests

Posted 16 October 2002 - 07:46 PM

I have had total strangers come up to me in supermarkets or wherever and just start telling me things about their lives......and the strange thing is that I feel like I have known them before. I know that I have been a healer in many lives and that I have been killed bc of my religious/ spiritual beliefs several times as well.  I have been male in two recent incarnations....once as an Native American warrior, which I have really strong clear memories of.....and as a young, maybe 12 yr old boy ,drummer during the Civil War, I was wearing something grey and remember being terrified and of being shot....it is so vivid that I can feel the bullet tear through my body.

I have had 2 recuring nightmares/recalls since about the age of 3....In one of them my little brother and I are hanging on to some wreckage, there is a huge ship not far away from us and it is obviously sinking. It is dusk and one second I was holding on to my brother....the next he was being dragged down into the water by a shark. I know that it is the same little brother that I have in this life and we have always had a strong bond. We have both been fascinated with sharks from a young age as well. I have a weird draw to shipwrecks, love the ocean but I cannot go into the sea, it's that strong of a feeling.

I think you are on to something Cindy, have found that ppl are drawn together for reasons unknown to them. How wonderful it would be if we could all get together and make the trip to Stonehenge........just to see what we all experience there.

#12 ScaretyCat

ScaretyCat

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 16 October 2002 - 08:04 PM

I went to a past life regression but I wasnt able to go back.  As I started to drift, I started to cough adn cough and cough.  I was so embarassed... :-/
I do remember something about the session though,  when they crossed the river, the looked at their feet, their shoes are what brought them to that place in the past.
I have actually been able to regress people myself... whatg a suprize that was....
What do y'all think about past life memories being linked by DNA...I think That is very plausable too.
I have also been facinated by Stone Henge... if we make agangments far enough in advance we could have a private session " for a few dollars more"

#13 secretsign

secretsign

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 17 October 2002 - 05:52 AM

I share your you ideal on how ppl interact from one life to the next and it may be in diffrent ways such as my best friend could have been my mother,child ,father,ect. When you come back you your bound to hang around someone you knew before. So I would like to say Hello to all my OLD friends.Its been a long time 8)

#14 reggie27983

reggie27983

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 03:39 AM

;)  i have a extreme fear of the oocean and drowning. i was told that in a past life i had drowned on a ship(almost like the titanic) i am very fascinated about ships and shipwrecks. how do you know if you have really had a past life?
HAPPY HALLOWEEN

#15 Gyrfalcon

Gyrfalcon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 18 October 2002 - 07:28 AM

;) Some people have actually researched and found evidence for their past lives, things they couldn't have known otherwise.  I recommend Brad Steiger's books (lots) on reincarnation.  His wife had a regreesion in which she was a young boy who went off to fight in the Civil War after leaving his mom with some silver dollars.  They travevled to the area she felt he was from and foun the remnants of an old farmhouse.  However, they metal detected and dug up a rotted bag of a few tarnished silver dollars exactly where her past life remembered burying them near the house!

I think past lives can be identified in some cases by otherwise unexplainable talents/fears/knowledge in this life.  I've never learned to swim and have an awful fear of my face covered with water.  I never had any accident or problem to explain this.  A few years ago, a regression for a completely different subject showed me a past life in which I was intentionally drowned by my fiancee.  I recognized my mother then as my current aunt, and in the regression, I called her "awnt" instead of "ant", my normal pronunciation.  I'm from colorado, we've never said "awnt".  Another one I've had showed me I was an immigrant working in a laundry in Boston in the late 1800s.  I was always cold and poor, and my shoes had cardboard in them because the soles were wearing through.  Which is funny, because this life, I have always hated the cold and loved to buy more shoes than I need.  And I'm not talking the "oo, cool shoes" kind of shopping, I'm talking the little voice in the back of the head that says "I need new shoes.  I need them."  Especially boots.

Interesting, Eh?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users