• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 duncan36

duncan36

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:49 PM

If there is a haunting. These things feed of negative energy. So the first thing is there are underlying family problems these need to be brought to the surface first and dealt with. Often times the help of a counselor, etc is needed. Personally I wouldnt mention a possible haunting in this setting just deal with the issues themselves.
Often times a return to harmony in the family will cause the haunting to stop immediately. If it doesnt then you will want to do some kind of spiritual practice compatible with your beliefs. It doesnt have to be anything elaborate. It could be something as simple as lighting some incense and saying a simple prayer praising the central figure that is compatible with your religion for 30 minutes a day.

If you exhaust all these things and still feel uneasy in your own home. I would definitely seek help. I would recommend well known and established religious authority compatible with your beliefs.

#17 Daveofspades

Daveofspades

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 33 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal.

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:26 PM

You can get a digital voice recorder at walmart for 20 bucks that will work just fine if you want to do EVP's. I will be one of the few people that will tell you to not play self investigator. If you want it investigated and you think there might be activity in your home or around you, call in a team. The truth is, you have no idea what it could be if there is a spiritual entity around. Last thing you need is an attachment forming because you got overly curious about activity in your home. Bring someone else in and keep your distance as much as possible from the activity that happens.

Are you saying that I should try and act as though this does not bug me act as though I do not notice it so that it loses interest in us? If there is an it? Stuff is really starting to happen daily now. Today I found all of our cats were locked in a room and the lights were turned on in there, when I got home from work.. If ignoring will help, we will stop talking about this and lose interest.

I'm not saying to "ignore it" or to pretend nothing is happening. I'm saying keep a healthy dis-interest haha. In other words, it is ok to notice odd stuff (write what happens down in a note pad and don't dwell on it too much, if stuff keeps adding up.. share the info with a team), just don't go hunting for it and trying to find out what it is on your own. If you notice stuff keeps happening, bring in a team for a weekend to do some research. If you start looking for it, you will find it.. and attachments are no fun, you don't want it.. don't put yourself in that position.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users