• Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 21 November 2009 - 01:57 AM

ohhh look a spider! SNACK TIME!!!!!!!

#17 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 21 November 2009 - 02:08 AM

*Nacho shrieks in fear and runs for her life*

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#18 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 21 November 2009 - 09:06 PM

Thufferin' Thuckatash!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#19 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 30 November 2009 - 09:23 PM

*Nacho starts dancing around to a song playing in her head*

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#20 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 01 December 2009 - 06:25 PM

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm huntin' wabbits!!!!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#21 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 01 December 2009 - 11:46 PM

(does hand stand) i wounder how long before i pass out

#22 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:22 AM

*Nacho starts singing Gloris In Excelsis Deo*

Posted Image

#23 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 12:38 AM

I keep hearing voices, so many voices!

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#24 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 02 December 2009 - 01:34 AM

Once the voices settle down and shut the heck up, try listening with your heart.

“The silence that is in the starry sky,
The sleep that is among the lonely hills.”
~William Wordsworth quote

Insanity: Albert Einstein once said “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results”.

#25 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 06:27 PM

I tawt I taw a puddy tat!!! I did, I did tee a puddy tat!!!!

#26 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 361 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 11:20 PM

*sings* I hear Voices in my head,
They Talk to me,
They council me,
They Understand

Posted Image

#27 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:01 AM

I saw a little man upon the stairs
but when I looked, he wasn't there
I saw him again today
oh how I wish he'd stay away!

#28 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:30 AM

*starts listening to Christmas music*

Whatever

#29 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:22 PM

dum diga diga diga deee dum
Posted Image

#30 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 06:26 PM

Enda le, enda le, arriba, ye-haaaahhh!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users