GV Insane Asylum, Let The Madness Continue

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#31 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:11 AM

Reandy Orton wants to eat my brains...

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#32 frither

frither

Had delusions of being Superwoman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:51 PM

and the aliens are messing with our satellite signal again :hug:

#33 Mark London

Mark London

So open minded that his brain has fallen out....watch your step

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:If they need me I help them

Posted 05 December 2009 - 02:07 PM

MEMO..............must bang head repeatedly !!! :hug: :)

#34 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

Duck season!

Rabbit season!

DUCK SEASON!!!

RABBIT SEASON!!!

DUCK SEASON!!!

RABBIT SEASON!!!

RABBIT SEASON!!!

DUCK SEASON!!! Uh oh!...You're dithpicable!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#35 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 22 December 2009 - 07:48 PM

Um....duck, duck, GOOSE? ;)

#36 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:14 PM

Raindrops are falling on my head.... Blood dripping from my hands.... Oh God, what have I done? ... Murder 101

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#37 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 22 December 2009 - 11:49 PM

I wanna kill somethin'...

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#38 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Interests:Music is my life, Children are wonderful, I sing and play violin, I love reading, Playing around on websites, movies are fun, too. I love to hang out with friends and family.

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:26 AM

Lock up neccessary?

I am Twilight_RaineThe only ghost I ever sawWas dressed in mechlin, --so;He wore no sandal on his foot,And stepped like flakes of snow.His gait was soundless, like the bird,But rapid, like the roe;His fashions quaint, mosaic,Or, haply, mistletoe.Emily Dickenson

#39 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:44 AM

Mebbe.

Posted Image

#40 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts
  • Interests:Being the honeybabysweetiepiesoulmatebestfriendwife to Mystic Hippy, being the sister to Bear Dude, computer-generated art, reading darn near anything I can get my hands on, all aspects of the paranormal, being supportive and understanding when my husband communes with noncorporeals that I personally can't see or hear and dancing like no one else is watching.

Posted 23 December 2009 - 12:46 PM

possible

#41 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 09:05 PM

But only if I can gert wrestlers in my cell to beat up on!

Posted Image

#42 Twilight_Raine

Twilight_Raine

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 December 2009 - 11:24 PM

I've never been in a fight, but I was close to being in one in 6th grade. This girl totally hated me for no reason, so she sent me a note to meet her on Wednesday to fight. I showed up, but she must have chickened out, there was no one there. :Spaz: :duel: :( ;) :figh3:

#43 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 26 December 2009 - 06:43 AM

The voices in my head keep reminding me that, just because I'm paranoid it doesn't mean they're not out to get me.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#44 frither

frither

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,494 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 10:08 AM

Is that like the committee in my head saying "it could happen?"

#45 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:23 PM

Highly possible! But I'll check with the voices in my head to be sure. They're bound to know...
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users