GV Insane Asylum, Let The Madness Continue

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#76 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 25 November 2010 - 09:00 PM

I am walking but I can't see my toes..... where did my toes go? My feet will look stupid in sandals. Hey we should go to the beach. She was a beach but she had hotdogs. Dogs, I do like dogs. They always pee on stuff. Stuff there is just so much stuff in my head. I did stuff her head in the trashcan. heeheehee
I am more than my physical body.

#77 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 26 November 2010 - 01:59 AM

Friday looniness!
Posted Image

#78 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:34 AM

:D :Spaz: :Spaz: you're right Moonie.

Whatever

#79 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 26 November 2010 - 10:43 AM

who fried day??Humm....Loony tunes make me laugh..Day fried Loony.. Where is my fork? Oh that fork in the road..Lost my map..Dang Day was good.
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#80 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:57 PM

My spittle runs down my chin as I look up and give a silly grin! :Spaz:

#81 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:37 AM

Games games games, how fun they be! Won't you come and play a game with me? -Chuckles- >:3
Posted Image

#82 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:42 AM

The day off...The day off..Hold it Day is dead!!! Fried with a fork...Where is my gum? My fingers are numb!! Mymap.My map..No it's not time for my Nap!! Big Red Truck done run over me..Get my gun!! It's my Friday ya see..
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#83 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:53 AM

I said...WHO WILL PLAY A GAME WITH ME!?!? -Eye twitch- ....Games games...Oh how fun~ -Hums-
Posted Image

#84 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 30 November 2010 - 01:46 PM

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz before they bring in the darn pill.
Posted Image

#85 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 03:44 PM

No pills no no no, I say we have more games and fun -Rolls around on the floor- I like games oh yes I do~
Posted Image

#86 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 04:08 PM

Looks like jolly here is the next candidate for "the shot" can't believe no one warned him! Muhahaha! Pills for sale all kinds selling for chicken nuggets pillow is to lumpy with all these pills under it (laughs hysterically)
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#87 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 09:08 PM

I can spin like a top..... look at me wheee :)

#88 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:04 AM

NO NEEDLES!!! NO NO NO!!!! -Runs under my bed and shivers- Just games....Games....
Posted Image

#89 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 01 December 2010 - 12:15 AM

*Pokes Jolly with a needle and runs away*

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#90 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:26 AM

-Screams and throws a pillow at the person who poked him with a needle- NO NEEDLE NO!!! -Hides under my covers in my bed shivering- Needles bad..Games good..
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users