• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#91 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 01 December 2010 - 09:33 AM

MON, DON'T SLEEP!! DON'T GO TO SLEEP !!!! That's when they come. Over there, in the darkened corner, don't you see them??? They are are waiting, waiting, waiting for us to sleep. They can wait for a very long time, last time I woke just in time before they crept from the shadows. They nearly had me and would have surely taken me if I hadn't woke. But they can only come if we sleep. I have gone for 27 days now and I think they may be tiring a bit. But not me, I can go on like this for weeks, months if need be. They will never get me. Even that dark gray one, he's the leader. See his eyes. You can tell by the eyes. But don't look long, if he locks your vision you're lost. He will manipulate your mind, make you do strange things, talk nonsense. By then it's too late No one can help you then......
CaveRat......
Visit my website

#92 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 02 December 2010 - 09:29 PM

The dust bunnies flit and float all over but did you know the dust bunnies will drag you under the bed. AHHHH :)

Edited by Seer, 02 December 2010 - 09:30 PM.

I am more than my physical body.

#93 Jollyblue

Jollyblue

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 52 posts
  • Interests:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGBmpxwA7s

Posted 03 December 2010 - 09:36 AM

I had a bunny once...Then I came home and everyone said he ran away? Why were we having rabbit stew......

I'm hungry..-Starts to chew on his pillow- :)
Posted Image

#94 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 04 December 2010 - 02:17 AM

*hunts for her knitting*

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#95 Seer

Seer

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 369 posts
  • Interests:The Metaphysical. Healing, Self healing, meditation, expanding awareness.<br /><br />I run a meditation group on Wednesday evenings. <br /><br />I love helping others.<br /><br />I am a constant reader and love to learn whatever I can. <br /><br />I used to ride a Harely Sportster 1200 but just upgraded to a Softtail Nighttrain 1450. It's beautiful.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 10:33 AM

As I look in the mirror, a stranger starts to talk to me. Wow, she looks like she could be my twin.
I am more than my physical body.

#96 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 09:27 PM

Mirror? Stranger? Twin? Wha.....?!
Posted Image

#97 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 06 December 2010 - 11:13 AM

Mirrors all around..(trimbling)..They come from them...Do ya see um?..Do ya hear um?.(shrounding under my blanket)..They think it's all in me head..Shadows, figures, whispers,shouts..sometimes perring eyes..(looks around wwith gazed look )..No,No,No..No needles...No more pills!!!(hits the mirror and bounces from the wall).
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#98 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 970 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 05:09 PM

*axlfoley takes a baseball bat and shatters the mirrors*

#99 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 02:52 AM

Moonie cries over the broken mirrors! Bring me the Ouija please.
Posted Image

#100 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 10 January 2011 - 10:02 AM

I am beside myself; No! I am witin myself.. Darn voices make up me mind!!Get ot of the shuddered mirror!!!!
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#101 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 11 January 2011 - 07:30 PM

May i please borrow someones skin? i need a new suit. :headbang:

Edited by LanceM, 11 January 2011 - 07:33 PM.

#102 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 12:17 AM

**the vampire faints** but hey, we vampires do not have skin!
Posted Image

#103 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:28 AM

hey ya can get um from the sharrs of mirror!! Lots of skin there..(.Shivering) Even transparent ones!!

#104 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:15 PM

*jumps around on the mirrorshards, waving a sledgehammer*

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#105 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:21 PM

Can ya hand me over that sledgehammer for my chainsaw please? :chainsaw:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users