GV Insane Asylum, Let The Madness Continue

• Please log in to reply
218 replies to this topic

#1 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 868 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:54 AM

Due to overcrowding, the last insane asylum was closed - but welcome to the new facility. Keep a-posting!

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:29 AM

*Nacho pokes the new padding in her wall, then puts up her posters and figures*

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGagzEKCoPLbla5DdimF62A

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#3 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:41 PM

HELLO MY BABY, HELLO MY DARLING, HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#4 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:37 PM

*Nacho giggles, sitting crosslegged on her bed, crocheting a hackysack*

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#5 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:52 PM

I'm not even gonna swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, he wouldn't even harm a fly.'

#6 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:40 AM

*Nacho stabs the fly with one of her knitting needles*

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

The One Within!

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,666 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:35 AM

Yes?
Posted Image

#8 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,537 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:59 PM

...and THEN the bat looks at the washer and it just started running when all of the sudden...wait...ok.....so this little mouse that used to wash my car and then.....hold on.....
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#9 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:53 PM

Meeses? WHERE?!?

#10 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

Nacho why did you kill my fly? I was saving it for a possible snack!

#11 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

EVERYBODY DO THE MICHIGAN RAG!!!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#12 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

*Nacho stares at Ax, head cocked to one side* What the hey?

#13 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

KILL THE WABBIT, KILL THE WABBIT!!!

#14 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,888 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:59 PM

My card!

WILE E. COYOTE

Super Genius

Edited by Axman, 20 November 2009 - 11:00 PM.

#15 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,576 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:33 AM

*Nacho starts doing Jeff Hardy's entrance dance*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users