GV Insane Asylum, Let The Madness Continue

• Please log in to reply
205 replies to this topic

#1 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:54 AM

Due to overcrowding, the last insane asylum was closed - but welcome to the new facility. Keep a-posting!

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#2 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 15 November 2009 - 10:29 AM

*Nacho pokes the new padding in her wall, then puts up her posters and figures*

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#3 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 15 November 2009 - 03:41 PM

HELLO MY BABY, HELLO MY DARLING, HELLO MY RAGTIME GAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#4 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:37 PM

*Nacho giggles, sitting crosslegged on her bed, crocheting a hackysack*

Posted Image

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

#5 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 15 November 2009 - 11:52 PM

I'm not even gonna swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, he wouldn't even harm a fly.'

#6 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 07:40 AM

*Nacho stabs the fly with one of her knitting needles*

Posted Image

#7 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,386 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 November 2009 - 10:35 AM

Yes?
Posted Image

#8 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:59 PM

...and THEN the bat looks at the washer and it just started running when all of the sudden...wait...ok.....so this little mouse that used to wash my car and then.....hold on.....
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#9 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 11:53 PM

Meeses? WHERE?!?

Posted Image

#10 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 17 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

Nacho why did you kill my fly? I was saving it for a possible snack!

#11 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 17 November 2009 - 05:36 PM

EVERYBODY DO THE MICHIGAN RAG!!!
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

#12 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 12:08 AM

*Nacho stares at Ax, head cocked to one side* What the hey?

Posted Image

#13 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:53 PM

KILL THE WABBIT, KILL THE WABBIT!!!

#14 Axman

Axman

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts

Posted 20 November 2009 - 10:59 PM

My card!

WILE E. COYOTE

Super Genius

Edited by Axman, 20 November 2009 - 11:00 PM.

#15 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 12:33 AM

*Nacho starts doing Jeff Hardy's entrance dance*

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users