Free Skins
© Fisana

Photo

Forget 2012!! Greater threat discovered....

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:48 AM

While delving thru the ancient vaults on the Pacific Coast, historians and technicians have discovered a much greater threat to the human civilization. The estimated time of destruction is placed on November 11, 2011. Yes, that's 11-11-11. They have unearthed several other references to the annihilation in other sources as well, which makes this much more substantiated than the primitive stone carvings found in the jungle from a civilization that disappeared long before they could finish their sentence and explain what they meant.

Spread the warning and let the panic begin...

Leslie and Greg

http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

Edited by leslie_dragonlvr, 24 November 2009 - 09:50 AM.

Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 12:03 PM

lol, I thought a "real" threat was an asteroid that is crossing our path in 2014 or something?

But things can be very VERY dangerous with those guys on our planet! interesting video!
Posted Image

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 05:06 PM

LOL! I love Bugs and Marvin! :)
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 LanceM

LanceM

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:anything paranormal. music. creating web sites

Posted 24 November 2009 - 05:32 PM

I wish these cartoons still came on. lol

#5 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 189 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 24 November 2009 - 06:57 PM

In the spirit of 2012 catastophe, you guys are not taking this seriously enough!! Think of your families, your houses, your pets!!!!! Run for the hills!

This Marvin dude looks like trouble!

Greg

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#6 timestopped

timestopped

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Equestrian, walking, hiking, biking, fishing, the beach, telling stories, camping

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:46 AM

I have to say... I really don't think the world is going to end just like that. A few years ago I watched a documentary on mayan history that claimed the world was going to flood in 2012. But some places flood every so many years anyway. I grew up near a seasonal lake where it floods every ten years or so. And I think if the world was going to end.. there isn't much good in me worrying about it anyway. :)
Looking at the world through eyes frozen like pools of ice.

#7 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,529 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 08:28 AM

In the spirit of 2012 catastophe, you guys are not taking this seriously enough!! Think of your families, your houses, your pets!!!!! Run for the hills!

This Marvin dude looks like trouble!

Greg

There is nothing to worry about provided the government comes up with the money. In the spirit of bailouts and give-aways, I have contacted the White House and offered to make available my space DE-modulator which will counter the effects of the space modulator.

All I ask is payment of $245,564,231.23 in small unmarked bills plus change to be placed in a vault at a location known only to me. Once this is done I will provide a working DE-modulator to the proper authorities. In light of the billions already wasted, I think this is a real deal for the government!

Place they can save the planet in the process!! :weeee: Whirly Dude
CaveRat......
Visit my website

#8 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:10 AM

....I have the 23 cents for ya, Caverat!! Anyone else?? I figured eliminate the middle man (white house/government) & just pay you straight up instead of fearing the rise of more taxes.lol
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#9 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 10:19 AM

Caught the debate on C-Span concerning the negotiating team from our government to the Martians. Seems like a spirited discussion. They also want to know if you accept Lupins as all the current Obama Bucks seem to be slated in Heath Care for all the foreign chipmunks that are crossing over the Canadian Border.

Greg

http://video.google....264060703619725
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#10 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,352 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 25 November 2009 - 12:15 PM

Holy Bugs, save us all!
Posted Image

#11 TwoCrows

TwoCrows

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 25 November 2009 - 02:37 PM

Geez, I thought we had at least two years until doom!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users