Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Please Help

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 28 January 2010 - 09:00 AM

~I second what Lexie sais....it's a truly sad day and my heart goes out to her friends and family.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#17 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 28 January 2010 - 04:28 PM

I am so sorry about your loss Kats, she looked like a great woman!
Posted Image Posted Image

#18 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 29 January 2010 - 09:56 PM

Hi Kats...
Mary's funeral is tomorrow and I'm letting you know that I'm holding you and all of her friends and family close to my heart. I'm so sorry that this AMAZING young woman had to leave so soon. Let me know that you're doing okay...
Lex
Love life.

#19 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:00 PM

~I added 2 squares in the memory of Mary on the virtual quilt for cancer survivors and those who bravely lost their battle. Here's the link if anyone else would love to design a patch.

http://www.fordvehic...rsinpink/quilt/
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#20 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 344 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 30 January 2010 - 01:56 PM

Added one in memory.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users