Tiger Woods Jokes!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 Billydew

Billydew

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Reading intelligently written books, listening to music (folk/blues/rock/'50s/'60s/'70s),art,writing poetry, vegetarian cookery, history, animals, astrology and all things mystical, countryside, some T.V., some radio, films, theatre, restaurants, art galleries and museums.

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

I think that, like most men who cheat on their wives, the only thing he's really sorry about is that he got found out. But sorry, I don't know any jokes about him.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again." Thomas Paine.

#17 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 06:06 PM

I think that, like most men who cheat on their wives, the only thing he's really sorry about is that he got found out. But sorry, I don't know any jokes about him.

They're all sorry and you're right BillyDew, it's only because he was found out otherwise Cheetah will keep on doing it.
The thing that makes me laugh is he's in some sort of sex rehab clinic. He should have gone to see Dr. Drew lol!
I heard that Elin's taking him back. Heck, I wouldn't because he'll cheat on her again!
He's a player! lol

Whatever

#18 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:57 AM

That Nike commercial with his dad scolding him....that's downright creepy :Spaz: I can't believe he allowed his dad to be used; the guy being dead and all.

#19 Caniswalensis

Caniswalensis

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:23 AM

Now that Tiger Woods is returning to the game of golf, his wife is going to be acting as his caddy.

She will be carrying his clubs in a standard golf bag, but will be keeping his balls in her purse.

:Spaz:

"It is proper for you to doubt ... do not go upon report ... do not go upon tradition ... do not go upon hear-say." ~ Buddha

#20 jenjen

jenjen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 08:36 AM

Now that Tiger Woods is returning to the game of golf, his wife is going to be acting as his caddy.

She will be carrying his clubs in a standard golf bag, but will be keeping his balls in her purse.

:Spaz:

ba-da-boom :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users