ORBS

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Johnboy69

Johnboy69

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:41 PM

i have lots of pictures of orbs. Some come out really well and you can see the detail in them. i am unsure how they happen on the pictures. They move because i have taken pictures one after the other and you can see they have.

Have lots of pics to share if anyone is intersted.

Cheers John

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,563 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 09 December 2009 - 11:30 AM

Orbs are particulate matter, not paranormal. Redhead has done a service today with a couple pictures of the snowstorm and snowflakes (Some very close the lens of the camera) Take a lookat the pictures in this thread.

http://www.ghostvill...y...ic=29499

Of course this is snow, but dust and pollen offer the same effect when they get too close the camera lens.

#3 Axman

Axman

Chainsaws are better......

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,629 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting of course! Motorcycles is a big interest of mine. I also am a guitar player (hence my username) but I haven't practiced much over the last year or two. I also enjoy spending time with my wife and family when possible.

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

I'm not wanting to start a big debate on the subject but I feel that there are paranormal orbs but not in photographs. 99.9% of orbs found in photos are particle orbs.
Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified? --BeetlejuiceI'm the ghost with the most, babe.--BeetlejuiceWe've come for your daughter Chuck--Beetlejuice

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users