• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 dannyau

dannyau

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 04:36 PM

OK well were do we start we went on a bit of a hunt last night and we came back with a few pics that if i didn`t take i wouldn`t of beleived we went to the old Postans farm just west of Kwinana close to Rockinham in Western Australia we had to walk for about half an hour through thick bush to get to it ill let you know what we have found out about this place as the records show Postans was the first house built in the area back in the late 1800`s it was a stop over for travelers anyway to cut a long story short the local Aboriganals had a camp about 1 km away from where the house was built and back in the 1800`s the white settelers were not to shy when it came to shooting the local natives anyway there was a massacare of the local people and then as payback they killed the farmers wife and kids all this is in the local records have a look anyway we heard people whisling in the bush and took a whole heap of photos im not sure how to upload them on here but i will give it a go if they dont work send me an email at dannyau@live.com.au and ill send them to you anyway i hope you all enjoy them and give us your opinon on them

ok i dont know how to upload them to here so if anyone can help me that would be great because there are heaps of orbs and something we are not sure about but we think its a ghost

#2 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:35 PM

To post photos, you can take a look at this thread in our Technical Support board

http://www.ghostvill...showtopic=10029

The best place to post photos is in our Spiritography board.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#3 dannyau

dannyau

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 01:58 AM

OK well were do we start we went on a bit of a hunt last night and we came back with a few pics that if i didn`t take i wouldn`t of beleived we went to the old Postans farm just west of Kwinana close to Rockinham in Western Australia we had to walk for about half an hour through thick bush to get to it ill let you know what we have found out about this place as the records show Postans was the first house built in the area back in the late 1800`s it was a stop over for travelers anyway to cut a long story short the local Aboriganals had a camp about 1 km away from where the house was built and back in the 1800`s the white settelers were not to shy when it came to shooting the local natives anyway there was a massacare of the local people and then as payback they killed the farmers wife and kids all this is in the local records have a look anyway we heard people whisling in the bush and took a whole heap of photos im not sure how to upload them on here but i will give it a go if they dont work send me an email at dannyau@live.com.au and ill send them to you anyway i hope you all enjoy them and give us your opinon on them

ok i dont know how to upload them to here so if anyone can help me that would be great because there are heaps of orbs and something we are not sure about but we think its a ghost

ok here are thr links and thanx Vampchick

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 bcoakley89

bcoakley89

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:27 PM

hey great photos which one did u think had a ghost in it? there were alot of orbs about the cemetery

#5 White Witch

White Witch

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Interests:Spirits, Photography, Paranormal Programs, Old Homes and Cottage Life

Posted 14 August 2012 - 05:53 AM

Nice pics! The third and seventh pictures I get a feeling from.
Right this way to my haunted space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users