I think my apartment is haunted

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#16 dalejrfan71

dalejrfan71

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Nascar, Movies, Music, Reading, Spending time with my wife.

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

I'm sorry for the long delay in posting here. I have an update on the paranormal phenomena in my apartment.
Not to long ago I couldn't find this box cutter I have. I looked for it through out my apartment for the better part of two
days. I was getting frustrated at not finding it, then my wife said to ask out loud for it to be returned. So I asked
for my box cutter to be returned please. The next day I found the box cutter in a drawer of one of those standing
storage containers with the three drawers. I immediately said thank you. I would like to think that this proves
the existence of ghosts and spirits.

My wife had a dream that she was talking to her father. Her father passed away in 2002 from a heart attack in his sleep. She asked me the next day what it meant. I said that when you see someone who has passed away in a dream that they did come to visit you. She was a little startled at first, but then I said that if you woke up and saw them sitting on the edge of your bed it would scare the living sh*t out of you. Knowing that my wife talked to her father made her very happy. She took his death very hard as she watched as her mother tried CPR to no avail. She basically watched her father die. I have regret that I never got the chance to meet her father. My wife knows that he was at our wedding. My wife had a sunburn on her chest in the shape of a heart. I sometimes feel his presence in our apartment checking in on my wife and her mother. I know that he likes me because I am not only taking care of his little girl but also taking care of his wife.
If you wanna live life on your own termsYou gotta be willing to crash and burn

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users