5 replies to this topic

#1 Acifogs09

Acifogs09

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts
  • Interests:Coffee and conversation

Posted 26 December 2009 - 09:48 AM

hey, i have heard of a haunted house in pa. i think its called the haunted mansion or something. but supposedly if you make it all the way through you get your money back. has anyone been there or now where it is. i cant find anything on it. i found scareworld but it didnt say anything bout money back or anything any help is aprrecieated. thanks

BOO

#2 Aesalon

Aesalon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 102 posts

Posted 26 December 2009 - 02:20 PM

hey, i have heard of a haunted house in pa. i think its called the haunted mansion or something. but supposedly if you make it all the way through you get your money back. has anyone been there or now where it is. i cant find anything on it. i found scareworld but it didnt say anything bout money back or anything any help is aprrecieated. thanks

BOO

One of my favorite Urban Legends. ;)

http://www.snopes.co...een/haunted.asp

-Stephen G.

Co-founder of Fly By Night Paranormal Investigations.

Based in Omaha, NE with a chapter in Dallas /Ft. Worth, TX. FBN is primarily a paranormal research team with a focus on classical 'haunting phenomena.' 

Please visit our website at www.fbnparanormal.net or find us on Facebook: https://www.facebook...NightParanormal

#3 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:27 PM

Ok, since this appears to be an urban legend, I'll move this thread to the Urban Legends board.

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#4 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 31 December 2009 - 08:45 AM

BOO

One of my favorite Urban Legends. :)

That lady who filed the lawsuit because it was too scary is ridiculous! I mean, you get what you pay for right? So don't complain!

Whatever

#5 SGT Miles

SGT Miles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Horror flicks, Video Games, Snow Boarding, Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse that we all know is coming ;). Disproving or proving claims of paranormal activity is my true passion though, I love shuffling through pictures of dust balls that "prove" a place is haunted before spending the night listening to the water pipes bang against the floor boards when it kicks on...but the one thing I love more is finding something I have absolutely no earthly explanation for.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 11:03 PM

[/quote]
That lady who filed the lawsuit because it was too scary is ridiculous! I mean, you get what you pay for right? So don't complain!
[/quote]

Its a good thing she didn't go to Universal California, she may have filed a lawsuit for sexual harrasment to go along with it if she ended up at Chuckies show.

#6 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,561 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:54 AM

BOO

One of my favorite Urban Legends. Whirly Dude

Hmmm.... If she can file a lawsuit claiming it was too scary, does that mean if I pay to go through a haunted haouse and am NOT sufficiently frightened I can sue to get my money back???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users