i think my boyfriend is being followed...
Posted 01 January 2010 - 05:46 AM
I have been with my partner for just over 1.5 years and during my duration with him strange things have happened.
He has told me that before we got together this happened to him-
1. At the age of nine he did a ouija board with a friend...the boys started to ask questions and to sum up the experience the spirit basically said he was going to hurt both boys...6months after making contact with this spirit...my partner's friend dies in his room from a bookshelf falling on top of him.
2. He said after that as a boy growing up he has always felt a presence and as though something is following him but wasnt sure what.
3. My partner is now 25 and He was in his room late at night, everybody else in the house was asleep...in the corner of his room he has a bar with a lot of empty beer bottles stacked underneath anyway as he is sitting down watching tv he hears the bottles rattle then looks over to see a black shadow near the bar fridge then the black shadows proceeds towards the closed blinds...the blinds then move one by one as though somebody was moving ther hand across them and then the noise and shadow disappears.
4. time goes on a few months or so He had a dream one night...the dream was he was laying in his bed and he looks outside to see a man wearing a tophat and suit...the guy looks very scary and starts to walk towards my partner whom is laying in bed terrified and can't move or scream...the guy continues to get closer and closer...he gets to the window...stares into my partners eyes with an evil look then walks through the window towards my partner...just as he reaches my partner...he wakes up now i'm not sure if this dream means anything but it just seems a little weird that my partner doesn't like to talk about it as it seemed and felt so real to him.
Time goes on and we get together...since being together these strange series of events of happened-
1. We are laying in bed and it's daytime...my bedroom door is open as well as my window...this big gush of wind comes through my window...the curtain blows right onto my bed then i hear what sounds like footsteps ( i have wooden floors) ...my door then slams real hard...at first i thought it was just the wind but there was such a delay in time from the curtain blowing onto my bed and the door slamming.
2. he went to the toilet late one night. My bathroom and toilet are side by side...after my partner had done his business he proceeded to the bathroom to wash his hands...as he is washing his hands he looks up into the mirror..and the light from the toilet which is reflecting onto the ground is casting a shadow of somewhat....my partner goes to dry his hands then looks again but the shadow is gone....
3. Numerous times my sons toys go off on their own but only when my partner is around. When my partner isn't around nothing weird goes on.
it's weird, it maybe nothing but I seriously think something is following him and my partner refuses to talk about it as it scares the hell out of him but I''m just a little spooked and as I don't know much about this stuff I came here for guidance as to what it might be or to just be told it's nothing. Any opinions?
Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:34 PM
We are from brisbane, Australia though....
Posted 06 January 2010 - 10:54 AM
Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:26 AM
Posted 10 January 2010 - 02:09 PM
Next time either of you sees something, or hears something or whatever, just say "Hello.". I speak to the ones in my house like they're real people. And when they do something to get my attention, I always joke "You got me that time.".
I imagine you all learned not to play with a Ouija board...
Posted 10 January 2010 - 05:30 PM
I prefer to burn a sage bundle. When I smudge a house, I smudge through the whole house the same way you might sweep the floor, going around the edges pushing it all into a "pile" then pushing the "pile" out the door. I say let nothing remain but goodness and light, and a small prayer while I am doing it. Be sure to smudge yourselves as well.
You can burn incense or other herbs while you are doing it. From my experience smudging will work for several months or years but that whatever it is sometimes comes back and needs smudging again.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users