• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 patm

patm

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:53 PM

Hi,
I'm new at this. I just posted this at the beginners site, but it seems like this forum has more activity and is a more appropriate area so I'm reposting my comment here. I'm not sure if it's OK to post the same thing in 2 areas, if not "sorry"

My friend built her house 2 1/2 years ago. Starting several months ago her 16 year old daughter reported hearing noises and seeing people in her bedroom at night. These "people" would even tell her to do certain things. The Mom didn't think much about her daughter's comments. Several days ago her neighbor called her to see if she had any strange experiences lately. The neighbor explained that she has had strange happenings since she moved there seven years ago, but in the last week or 2 they have been occuring more frequently. She has had doors close, felt things, and even saw a women with long gray hair. The woman was also seen by a friend who was visiting her at the time.
There is a graveyard with gravestones dated in the 1800's, with a metal fence around it less that 100 feet from my friend's front door. Last fall, when doing yardwork, we noted several large plain rocks the shapes of gravestones, but unmarked beside the cemetary. Some were standing upright. We searched around the area and found a total of about 16 stones , spaced in perfect rows. We uncovered the stones that were lying down and stood them up.
My questions are:
Who would these primitive type grave markers be for? servants? slaves?
Did we disturb "anyone" by standing up these markers?
How can we determine if there is any type of paranormal activity going on?
Would appreciate any suggestions
Thanks

#2 afterlife

afterlife

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 116 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal Investigations, playing guitar, music, & the most Important FAMILY!

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:47 PM

Well If you are interested in finding out if there is any thing paranormal going on, you could try calling a Paranormal investigation team & set up an interview. Where do you live..?

#3 BringOnTheGhosts

BringOnTheGhosts

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 06:59 PM

The best way to find out who the graves belong to, is to visit your local historic society or library. They should have information you need. Like afterlife said, if you want to validate your claims is to invite paranormal investigators into your home, with proper equipment, they should help you out.

Maili
One bright day in the middle of the night,Two dead boys got up to fight,Back to back they faced each other,Drew their swords and shot each other,A deaf policeman heard the noise,And went to save those two dead boys,If you donít believe itís true,Ask the blind man he saw it too.

#4 patm

patm

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:31 PM

The best way to find out who the graves belong to, is to visit your local historic society or library. They should have information you need. Like afterlife said, if you want to validate your claims is to invite paranormal investigators into your home, with proper equipment, they should help you out.

Maili

I did check with the local town hall, they had the old records listing the people with actual gravestones that are buried within the fenced in area. There is no record of who is buried under the primitive stone type markers outside the fenced in cemetary. I will check with my friend to see if she wants to have someone come and check things out.
Thanks.

#5 patm

patm

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:57 PM

Well If you are interested in finding out if there is any thing paranormal going on, you could try calling a Paranormal investigation team & set up an interview. Where do you live..?

North Scituate, Rhode Island

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users