True Blood

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:39 AM

Anyother TB (no not the disease) fans out there? I just rewatched the first season so I'm all ready for season 2. To those that don't know what "True Blood" is, it's based on the Sookie Stackhouse series. The Japenese have created a synthetic type of blood (True Blood) that allows vampires to quench their therst (spelling... It's early and I've been up since 2am). In turn the vampires start to come out of hiding and fight for equal rights. It mainly centers around the romance of Sookie (Anna Paquien (?)) and the vampire Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer).
And does anyone know who sings the opening song? I can't get it out of my head and am always singing along with the opening credits!
Love life.

#2 TravisBelton

TravisBelton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 11:25 AM

Hi Stellakitty,

I am definately a fan of the True Blood series. I loved the first season and am currently watching the second season which so far is just as good as the first. I am also reading the books as well. The opening song is by Jace Everett, titled "Bad Things". Hope that helps. Be well.
-Travis

#3 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:53 PM

When did the 2nd season start? As my DVR is set to record all True Blood episodes and there is nothing new... I watched the whole rerun of season 1 that started on dec. 28, but had no clue season 2 had started up...
Love life.

#4 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:00 PM

Okay I've seen part of Season 2 (just looked up the synopsis on HBO's site).... The last episode I saw was where Eric's creator goes out into the sunrise.
Love life.

#5 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,380 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:02 AM

I love this show. I am waiting for season 2 to come out on dvd. It just ended not too long ago. I'm guessing season 2 won't make it to dvd until spring time.
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#6 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:13 AM

What??? A vampire show??? On TV???? Ok.....I need to watch more tv then because I just love anything that has to do with werewolves or vampires. Thank you for the heads-up!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#7 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 02:22 PM

LA...
This show deals with vampires, shape shifters, werewolves... You name it. It is such a goodshow (but has alot of sex so a big no-no for the kiddos).
I read that season 3 starts up in March... After I get full laptop priveleges again I plan on watching TB season 2 online... I missed 3 episodes (from what I can gather from looking at the episode guide... The last one I saw was all the vamps were together and there's an explosion and it ended with godric walking into the sun).
Love life.

#8 TravisBelton

TravisBelton

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 08:36 PM

Well I just finished season 2 of True Blood and it was amazing. There are some twists and turns by the end of season 2 and I can't wait till season 3. I was kind of sad with the suicide of Godric. I thought he was a great character. All in all season 2 is wonderful.
-Travis

#9 ali88baba

ali88baba

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy cooking, baking, playing The Sims 2 on PC, crochet, and of course, ghost stories!

Posted 25 April 2010 - 08:00 PM

LA...
This show deals with vampires, shape shifters, werewolves... You name it. It is such a goodshow (but has alot of sex so a big no-no for the kiddos).
I read that season 3 starts up in March... After I get full laptop priveleges again I plan on watching TB season 2 online... I missed 3 episodes (from what I can gather from looking at the episode guide... The last one I saw was all the vamps were together and there's an explosion and it ended with godric walking into the sun).

Stella Kitty,
Season 3 doesn't start till June. I had to go to hbo's website to find out. Love this show and can't wait for the Season Premiere!

Ali

#10 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 07:17 AM

Waiting patiently for it to come back out..even though I know some of what is going to play out because I read the books. I still can't wait. :weeee:
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#11 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 26 April 2010 - 09:56 AM

GRRR... I KNOW I had replyed to this right before going to bed last night.
Anywho... I'm currently watching the Season 2 reruns that play on HBO every Sunday... And starting next Sunday after the encore episode they are going to start a mini episode called "A Drop of True Blood", just to give us some more of what we all love. And does anyone know who plays Jason Stackhouse? He is one fine speciman and part of the reason I tune in.

Hey Trish...
When are you going to send me CDs of you reading the series to me? I'm waiting... JK
Love life.

#12 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 27 April 2010 - 08:58 AM

GRRR... I KNOW I had replyed to this right before going to bed last night.
Anywho... I'm currently watching the Season 2 reruns that play on HBO every Sunday... And starting next Sunday after the encore episode they are going to start a mini episode called "A Drop of True Blood", just to give us some more of what we all love. And does anyone know who plays Jason Stackhouse? He is one fine speciman and part of the reason I tune in.

Hey Trish...
When are you going to send me CDs of you reading the series to me? I'm waiting... JK

Hmmm I wonder if the little mini episodes will add the stuff they didn't put in that was from the book.

Oh and.. Ryan Kwanten :weeee:

LOL CD's hehehe I really would if I didn't hate the sound of my own voice. lol
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#13 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 25 August 2010 - 06:05 PM

OMG OMG OMG!!!! Has anyone been watching season 3? It's so good.... Only 2 episodes left in the season. Finding out about Sookie was AWESOME. And I'm loving Crystal... She totally kicks BAD_WORD (how cool, a were panther).
Love life.

#14 ravenhecate

ravenhecate

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 470 posts
  • Interests:Art, Paganism, Animals

Posted 03 September 2010 - 11:25 AM

I tried watching the series because I am a big Big BIG Charlaine Harris fan, and her Sookie Stackhouse series is my favorite. However, I just couldn't keep watching it. They changed it from the books so much that it just upset me to watch it.
Posted ImagePosted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users