• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 icenine

icenine

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 09:39 PM

Greetings, I consider myself fortunate to have found this place. I have been lurking for a while, but now, if I may, I would like to ask the most basic question. (Please forgive me if I am not posting my query in the appropriate place.)

I have read everything I can find about using EVP maker. I understand how the software works and what it does. What I don'r get is how to use it.

Is it as simple as playing back files generated by EVP maker with recorder running during an EVP session, or does EVPmaker need to run in real-time?

Or am I totally missing the boat?

Any insight would be appreciated, as would links pointing me to some useful information.

Thanks,
Rich

#2 OMPRDave

OMPRDave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Family, fishing, hunting, camping, history, photography, poetry/writing, and last but not least, paranormal investigation

Posted 04 January 2010 - 10:28 PM

If I remember correctly you enter a sound file into the program, and it breaks it up into small, random segments. The idea was that once chopped up that possible communication would come through in the new realignment of those segments.

A novelty item, but definitely not a tool for paranormal research. Hope that helps!
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." Herbert Spencer

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users