• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#211 KyleK

KyleK

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 03:29 AM

My middle name is Kyle, and my last starts with a "K", so there you go.

#212 leonie

leonie

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Interests:"We keep on going because of hope. The hope that one day for one moment we'll feel the total unwavering bliss of a second of happiness."

Posted 11 February 2009 - 05:29 AM

Ill put this as simply as I can.. cos It can be a bit confusing.
Its my name!!!!!!

Connie Cotton... how kool would it be if that was your full name =o

Edited by leonie, 11 February 2009 - 05:31 AM.

"Your just a beautiful freak, I wish there were more like you." - EelsPosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#213 Spookydog

Spookydog

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 08:09 AM

Spooky = paranormal

dog = my pack of 4 Pembroke Welsh Corgis

#214 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 12 February 2009 - 08:26 AM

Ok i did it a while back but i'll do it again for anyone whos interested:)

I got my name form Stephen Kings Dreamcatcher the book....though i do like the film too.

My real name is Dan or Daniel but not Danny...please dont call me Danny i dont like it because it makes me sound like a 12 year old boy hehe!

Edited by MrGrey, 12 February 2009 - 08:27 AM.

You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#215 PSI-Jim

PSI-Jim

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 February 2009 - 05:56 PM

I got mine as I started an investigation group recently PSI - Paranormal Study and Investigation, here in London, UK.... and my names Jim lol.

Jim

#216 Seeker

Seeker

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 609 posts

Posted 14 February 2009 - 07:28 PM

Seeker, if my employer were to 'google me' and based the continuation of my career there on that, I would seriously wonder whether I wanted to work there. Sounds pretty unstable to me. Of course, if you are someone in the pulbic limelight, like a news anchor, I can see the concern about that, since customers might want to google you, too.

None of the above. I want to be treated professionally by those I work with. While I admit to being a ghost hunter and beleiver, I dont regularly discuss that fact that I have conversations with dead people.
There is nothing left to say.Me

#217 Sila

Sila

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:37 PM

I'm a really spiritual person and my totem is Orca. Orca has been with me my whole life, and very evidently. I've wanted to work with orcas as a profession since I was 3, and start university next year to become a researcher specializing in orcas. (it's kind of a giving back to my animal spirit thing, he's done so much for me, I should do something for him). Anyway my name on here comes from the Haida/Tlingit (i.e. canadian west coast native) mythology about the creation of the orca. The man who created the first orca was named Natsilane (there are several different spellings but this one is the most common I find). I was gonna use Nat but it was taken so I used Sila as a short form for Natsilane. My real name is Kristen, which is kind of ironic because it comes from the word Christ and Christian and, though raised catholic, I'm a pagan of sorts.

Edited by Sila, 04 April 2009 - 07:39 PM.

#218 greg_dragonlvr

greg_dragonlvr

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 194 posts
  • Interests:Camping, wilderness adventures, ancient engineering, modern physics and electronics, martial arts and native cultures.

Posted 04 April 2009 - 09:55 PM

Picked up Vindalf (Old Norse for Wind Elf) in the Elder Edda--the Viking tales of the gods, back when I played D&D back in the early 70's. Been a handle when I needed one ever since.

Otherwise known as Greg...

Can't Fall Off the Floor

#219 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 04 April 2009 - 10:17 PM

Crone is the name I picked up a few years ago in our Ren Faire group. It fit, since I was the oldest member of the group, and had long gray hair. I even have a bumber sticker on my auto that reads C.R.O.N.E. (Creative Researcher Of New Experiences). That fits, too, but I won't get into the why's.
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

#220 jenkob

jenkob

• Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts, spirits, angels, other-worldly entities. <br />Reading when I have the time, visits to the mountains or ocean. Historic places, cemeteries, archives, genealogy. <br />Ghost tours, hunts-though I have never been on one, communication, witches and spirit mediums.<br />Other interests: Incredible out-of-body experiences, visitations, various psychic phenomena. Waverly Manor in Louisville, KY.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:44 AM

jenkob
First name: Jennifer, but don't call me Jenny--I hate that! (Jen or Jennifer work great!)
Last name: Kobleur, but I divorced that man.
Thus, jenkob.
There ya go.

#221 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 05 April 2009 - 10:40 AM

I wish I had an interesting tale to tell of how my username came to be. When I became a Villager here, I was very new to the internet. I was rather wary of giving out too much information about myself. I simply thought about myself and who I was/am. Redhead is what I am so that's how I arrived at that decision.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#222 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:50 PM

Lycan comes from my interest in Lycanthropy, and ghost from being psi-sensitive.

My real name is Katherine, but at work, I go by Kat, Kathy, KattyWhack, and Trouble. Though, only the Emotional support Teacher calls me trouble... And Mrs. Kivlan... And occasionally Mr. Church. And for the record, no, I don't cause trouble, I'm just outgoing most of the time.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#223 crazyookie

crazyookie

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:21 AM

My name is very strange, yes I know. My ex husband had hurt himself and I called him boo boo ookie. Not sure where it came from, just one of those spur of the moment things. So since I am a tiny bit on the crazy side, he started calling me crazyookie. My real name is Lisa

#224 spider_rob

spider_rob

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 40 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, legends and folklore, history, reading, PS2 and Wii

Posted 06 April 2009 - 11:37 AM

Mine is no where near original but, it comes from my Spider-man craze. I love to kid my friends and wife over that i really am Spider-man. :Spaz: My real name is Rob. Not Bob or Bobby i hate that name it's so dorky. I like to think of my self as corny! :P
I'll Kill you and the NIGHT!! -Leon Belmont

#225 levi

levi

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Interests:ghost hunting, roadtrips, playing guitar, horror movies, and being me.

Posted 06 April 2009 - 05:40 PM

My screen name comes from a pet fish I used to have. I needed something quickly and he was staring at me. So I stole his name. My real name is Matthew.

Edited by levi, 06 April 2009 - 05:41 PM.

Sign says "next sign 30 miles."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users