Names and Meanings

• Please log in to reply
243 replies to this topic

#31 Vampchick21

Vampchick21

Looks Irish, loves Italian food, lives in Canada....must be lost

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,995 posts
  • Interests:knitting, crocheting, writing, cats, paranormal phenomena, cryptzoology, Monty Python

Posted 26 April 2004 - 09:38 AM

Hrmmm...

Well....Vampchick...i'm very interested in Vampires (mythological, literary and cultural).  I'm a Chick :P  I've also been referred to as a Vamp, and told I 'vamp' it up (as in...dressing up).  The '21' is because apparently in Yahoo, Vampchick through to Vampchick20 were taken...lol

Krafted with luv

by monsters

#32 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 26 April 2004 - 10:15 AM

Well my nickname is hunny and I love everything about fire and the meaning to it. The heat, power and energy is amazing. So one day I decited to put both names together and make it my internet name as well. Its a very unique name because I don't think that anyone could of thought of it.
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#33 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 26 April 2004 - 03:05 PM

i'm registered as hyperghost15. hyper because i am very very hyper and ghost because well obviously i like ghosts. my username is alsie r because my names alsie and my last name starts with r. how exciting!
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#34 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 15 May 2004 - 03:08 PM

Seakla is a new name for me.  Its nothing more than a bunch of initials.  My oldest daughter 's initials are:  S.E.A and youngest daughter's K.L.A.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#35 Justa

Justa

Champion YMCA dancer and professional spaghetti nose shooter

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,497 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 05:10 PM

When I first joined the site, I used HeartOfAWillow.  It was because Willow was the one who introduced me to this site, and we had and still have a very close bond.  However, that name was a little arrogant of me, and we decided that I should go back to using my online name that I use elsewhere.  JustA, is short for Just A Friend.  In some of the chat rooms, it has made people feel at ease and not afraid to talk to me, and I have formed many a good friendship.  So, now I use Justa. (you can fill in the blank)  To most I am JustAFriend, but deep down, I am still HeartOfAWillow.  
Posted Image

#36 snoopymom

snoopymom

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 15 May 2004 - 05:35 PM

well, mine is easy enough to figure out.  I love Snoopy (yes the little white beagle from the Peanuts)  I have a small but definite collection of Snoopy stuff.  

and anyone who has read my topics knows that I have 4 children (7 year old, 6 year old twins and a three year old)

and as for 75 - I was born in 75.  

Most other places I go as Skeeve (my nickname for years) after my favorite wizard from the Robert Asprin books.
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#37 honeybeary

honeybeary

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 365 posts
  • Interests:Reading, walking, hiking, photography

Posted 15 May 2004 - 09:28 PM

well i got the name honeybeary because my boyfriend calls me honey and i collect anythingto do with bears hence the name: honeybeary
What doesn't kill us makes us strong.

#38 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 25 June 2004 - 11:44 AM

Daewen is elvish, heh heh. "dae" means shadow in Sindarin and "wen" means maiden in Quenya. I didn't know they were in 2 different languages when I made the name, but now I consider it to mean that I don't have any preference towards the 2 groups of elves...it's also my Wicca name...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#39 AllyLoveLove

AllyLoveLove

Worm crusher

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:32 PM

Ally is my daughter's name. And Love Love is just one of the many things that I call her. "Ohhhh, my little Love Love"! She's soooo sweet!! :-*

#40 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 26 June 2004 - 06:53 PM

Lamuris is the name I am known as in the outer circle of my coven, and felt right to use here as well.

#41 Holly

Holly

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,441 posts

Posted 27 June 2004 - 09:51 AM

Hmmm...maybe I should have been a little more imaginative - Holly is my real name and I just like my name!

My email name is hollyzgrace(read as 'holly is grace') - because Mykiedave always says I'm so graceful.
Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image I've been hit by mrsspookypants

#42 hawk2k3

hawk2k3

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts

Posted 23 July 2004 - 11:05 PM

Um...my comes from my native name Spirit Hawk(I'm still wondering how a white boy like me ended up with a Native name...I sorta know but that's another story) and since I really didn't want to confuse others I simply took Hawk and added 2k3 for the year I first created it.

#43 blackkwhind

blackkwhind

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 24 July 2004 - 11:42 AM

mine, i made a screen name with blackkwhind cuz it sounded cool.
i always had this fasination with the wind. when i was little i used to study tornadoes and such. i always like how the wind feels and its juss cool. black is used to describe (A: one of my fav color) how i see things nowadays. black wind sounds cool. but its not original and others could have the same name so i went a lil creative and added a k and an H to my name: blackkwhind. black wind and blackkwhind sound the same so there no big difference ^_-
::i am the WHO in the call "whos there?"::i am the WIND blowing through your hair

#44 v-huntley

v-huntley

Provides a GREAT example!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 648 posts
  • Interests:superstitions, cryptzoology, ghosts and anything else paranormal.

Posted 24 July 2004 - 11:54 AM

what is your name

#45 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 24 July 2004 - 12:03 PM

lol, whose? mine? ;) I am Sreedhar :P what is urs? ;) (I know I know)
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users