243 replies to this topic

#46 Anathema

Anathema

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:01 AM

I chose Anathema because its the name I've always stuck with. look it up
It means: A curse solemnly pronounced by church authority and accompanied by excommunication. 2: one that is cursed or intensely disliked.
Pretty appropriate if you ask me.
Posted Image<== To the Blackwater Park

#47 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 25 July 2004 - 09:08 AM

lol @anathema

i'm lazy...took the r out of my name.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#48 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 06:02 AM

Ive used this name for years. Im pretty sure it doesnt mean anything. There was a band from the mid 90s called obscurisis, i thought it sounded pretty cool, so when i was thinking of an online name i could use for everything that no one else would think of, and wouldnt need numbers, Opterasis came to mind.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#49 ms_Falke

ms_Falke

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 01 August 2004 - 11:25 AM

I used to call myself bebis, which is swedish for baby. Me and my ex boyfriend used to call each other bebis. Now as he is not a part of my life any more, and has behaved very badly (about 5 years of psychic abuse) I didnīt want a name he gave me. So i tried to figure out a new one and...Well, my last name is Falke. And as Iīm still a miss, itīs ms_Falke and msFalke at some places. I guess I will keep this one until its mrs Falke Starå :P Then I will have to find a new one. Unfortunately Falke and Starå can be combined into a word for the male um... private parts [smiley=cwm27.gif] Donīt think I will be using that one anyway  ;D

#50 modelcitizen

modelcitizen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting<br />Science <br />Art<br />History<br />Exotic Plants<br />Reptiles/Amphibians<br />Native American Studies

Posted 04 August 2004 - 04:31 PM

My screenname is from a nickname I earned in high school.  I was valedictorian, president of this, president of that...... yadda yadda.  I was involved in pretty much everything, so they called me a modelcitizen.  I'm a little bit more 'wicked' now *grin*.  My real name, Resa, is Cherokee for 'little flower'.  
~Stimpy

#51 Schoolhouse1864

Schoolhouse1864

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 154 posts
  • Interests:allittle bit of everything!

Posted 05 August 2004 - 06:30 AM

Well, I recently moved into an 1864 college.  I think that basically sums it up, LOL.
Alas- LMackey

#52 modelcitizen

modelcitizen

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Ghost hunting<br />Science <br />Art<br />History<br />Exotic Plants<br />Reptiles/Amphibians<br />Native American Studies

Posted 05 August 2004 - 11:40 AM

blackkwhind

Good choice of a name, and good explanation.  When I was in high school, a Lakota professor told me I 'chase the wind', and I too have always been fascinated by tornadoes!
~Stimpy

#53 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 05 August 2004 - 08:24 PM

Well, I recently moved into an 1864 college.  I think that basically sums it up, LOL.

I was going to ask you about that 1864 thing.  My high school was founded in 1863 - the year Queen Liliokalani stepped down.  Ours was the first school opened after the end of the monarchy.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#54 MrGrey

MrGrey

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,528 posts
  • Interests:Guitar, mountain biking and general fitness, and ofcourse anything supernaturel, and now also Red vs Blue.

Posted 18 October 2004 - 01:42 PM

Well the name MrGrey i got from Steven kings 'Dreamcatcher'. My real name is Daniel but i have no idea if it has a meaning, if anyone knows feel free to tell me. B)
You're sorta stuck where you areBut, in your dreams you can buy expensive cars,or live on mars and have it your wayAnd you hate your boss at your jobwell in your dreams you can blow his head offin your dreams show no mercy]Posted Image

#55 Lilacgirl

Lilacgirl

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Interests:Lots and lots...here are some of my favs.....<br>Singing (music in general) and dance, gardening, travel,<br>reading, learning and exploring the known and unknown

Posted 18 October 2004 - 07:20 PM

I really enjoy reading these!

My name comes from the fact that I love flowers and gardening.
My favorite flower has always been the lilac. I met my soul mate
in May when all the lilacs were in bloom, so of coures lilacs always
remind me of him. Quite apropriate, because in the language of
flowers lilacs mean the first emotions of love. Also lilacs are part
of the name of my company.
My name is Holly, I know, another plant name, and I love flowers!
What's in a name, a lot I guess. I was born on Christmas Eve, so
Mum gave me the name Holly.

#56 gjross74

gjross74

Senior Villager

• NMPI
  • 478 posts
  • Interests:Well for the most part, NMPI is what I spend most of my time working on. Mostly research lately. But outside of that, cars, car audio, and anything to do with racing.

Posted 18 October 2004 - 10:40 PM

Mine is just way too easy. Hmmm my name comes from my name, but the number is one that I picked up through my younger years and for some reason has just stuck with me :ph34r:
OK, SO I MAY BE OUT OF MY MIND! YOU JUST GOTTA WORK WITH ME HERE! --THE RESEARCH GOD! -- NMPI

#57 Dodi

Dodi

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • Interests:Lighthouses, Suprnatural, Photography, Cemeteries, Abandon Buildings (especially Hospitals, or Insane Asylums), learning new things...

Posted 22 October 2004 - 04:55 PM

Dodie is my name but it was take believe it or not, and I spelt it the way I did because of my boss who still spell it that way after 7 years. My name actuallyin it's true version means gift of god.
Life, you gotta love it, the humor of it all! After all, isn't that what life is, one big joke???Dodie

#58 kats_god

kats_god

Has a problem with gas?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 30,378 posts
  • Interests:Art

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:52 PM

ok...here's mine. the "kat" part is the name of my comic book hero who was named after and ex-girlfriend of mine, katrina. the "god" part i threw in on my email because none of the other name i tried would work. also i thought so highly of KAT and thought i would go somewhere (artisticly) with my hero i saw him as a god like figure....kat was my future..if you know what i mean. :)
Check out my artwork at:http://www.jimdemick.com/
and on Facebook
Posted Image https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Art-of-Jim-Demick/261669903877527

Posted ImagePosted Image

"There are some things money can't buy...A good imagination is one of them

#59 little_bunny_bum_knee

little_bunny_bum_knee

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,193 posts

Posted 22 October 2004 - 05:58 PM

I had nothing to do with my name. Where it originated from is my boyfriend who has called me Rabbit since we met. Well when he signed me up for ghostvillage, he made my name little_bunny_bum_knee cuz I was scheduled for knee surgery. I have had problems with my knee for quite sometime now, so he figured the name fit well. :)
Little Bunny Bum Knee, hopping through Ghostvillage, scooping up the spirits, and bopping them on the head.

#60 Guest_FloridaLizardQueen_*

Guest_FloridaLizardQueen_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2004 - 01:01 AM

My screen name comes from three different areas. One because I live in Florida, two because when I was in grade school, kids used to call me Lizard because my name is Liz, and three, I like to treat myself like royalty.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users