• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#16 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 09:13 AM

hunny, maybe in your eyes its good taste, lol. well you 2 can listen to that crud at gettysburg, ill sit in the car and blast my music lol
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#17 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:43 AM

Rozz Williams, Gary Numan, Guitarwolf, Shriekback, Devo, Alien Sex Fiend...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#18 opterasis

opterasis

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 11:45 AM

umm i know who devo is... lol my mom used to listen to them. whip it.. whip it good.
myspace.com/corecontagionmy DVDAF

#19 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 12:38 PM

Opterasis, I will! I love listening to new music so I will defiantly try to see what's that working with.

Hunny
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#20 linuxbear

linuxbear

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 86 posts

Posted 28 July 2004 - 01:59 PM

man i have so many different abnds/music that i have listened to or years. I like some older rap,rock,metal,old country,and classical. I guess right now im into tool, dream theater, jason mraz, gavin de Graw, and lots of anime sound tracks and japanese music.I also have music i have wrote becasue i play drums, bass and gutair and there are a lot of local bands that i love like from Sc dezerays hammer.
If i die tomorrow id be alright becasue i believe that after were gone, the spirit carries on! James LaBrie Dream Theater Metropolis Part 2: Scenes from a Memory

#21 Lamuris

Lamuris

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • Interests:varied too many to list

Posted 29 July 2004 - 07:29 PM

Metal, goth stuff, and a lot in between. It could take me all night to list.

#22 Willow

Willow

A sweet kindhearted person, who would dish dirt on her?

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,572 posts

Posted 29 July 2004 - 08:35 PM

Godsmack, Alice in Chains, London After Midnight, Evanescence, AFI, Moonspell, Cradle of filth, A Perfect Circle..for the sake of going on and on, I listen to mostly goth, rock type music, I love all kinds though *except country* Tonight i'm listening to Mozart,my taste can be quite eclectic ;D
Either write things worth reading,
Or do things worth the writing.

Posted Image

#23 MarchWhelp

MarchWhelp

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 30 July 2004 - 01:30 PM

I love all kinds though *except country*

Haha, me too. I have a friend who loves country...lets just say the car rides are a drag.

311, Goo Goo Dolls, Third Eye blind, and Coldplay are my top favorites. Anyone else here a third eye blind fan? I rarely see them ...
Leader of the Connecticut Based Paranormal Investigation group.

#24 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 30 July 2004 - 08:07 PM

i like third eye blind too march and i haven't really heard anything new from them for a while.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#25 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 01 August 2004 - 12:00 PM

hey Lamuris, could you list some of the goth stuff that you listen to?
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#26 YURI

YURI

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 10:15 AM

i like rock! let me list it all: a fire inside,mortiis,jack off jill,nirvana,alice in chains,hole,smashing pumpkins,cradle of filth,audio slave, a perfect circle(twiggy is so cute),marilym manson, acid ice flows. i have to many to name here.  ;)

#27 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 02 August 2004 - 10:31 AM

as i've said many times before, i am a seveties punk kind of girl. the ramones are AWESOME. the clash i like, the sex pistols i can stand.  

as far as moderner bands go here goes *take deep breath*: blink 182, green day, boxcar racer, hoobastank, fall out boy, hole, nirvana, foo fighters, the distillers, bon jovi, yellowcard, sum 41, dropkick murphys, flogging molly, bowling for soup, linkin park, CKY, staind, MXPX, NOFX, phantom planet, billy idol, everclear, john mayer (i'm lame i know), dashboard confessional, bad religion, no doubt,less than jake, garbage, jet and incubus. i'm done now  

*falls over from exhaustion*
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#28 Daewen

Daewen

Thinks Smilies Taste Like Chicken

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • Interests:singing, travel, music ( death metal, jrock, visual kei, punk, goth, deathcore ), Wicca, fashion, nature, cooking, goth, Japan, cats, glbt rights, baking, anne rice vampires, tolkien elves, ghosts...

Posted 02 August 2004 - 11:09 AM

Alsie, you like The Ramones...so do I, heh heh. And you like The Distillers, Hole, No Doubt, and Garbage...me too! Personally, I prefer the distillers' first two cds...I was a little disappointed by coral fang...I like Hole from their first cds up to live through this...I prefer No Doubt in their tragic kingdom time...and I like garbage but mostly their first cd...I like your music tastes!
Hey Yuri, AFI is awesome...I have a little crush on Davey, I love Nirvana, A Perfect Circle, and Marilyn Manson...
http://myworld.ebay....riakuroneko0489 Buy my clothes! Take a look.

http://www.dresm.com/ariakuroneko0489 Take a look at my other cheaper clothes too!

http://soundcloud.com/astrid-essex Trying this out as well. Some of my music on soundcloud.

#29 snap43nib

snap43nib

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 August 2004 - 06:08 PM

Misfits, Sabbath and anything else thats in my car.
I'm trapped in my American Nightmare Running Scared.

#30 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,399 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 04 November 2004 - 12:27 PM

any Nightwish fans?
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users