#1 Jacob_JABP

Jacob_JABP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 January 2010 - 06:44 PM

I just talk to the spirits and hope for them to talk back to me
on my digital recorder... To increase the chances of them
making themselves known, I use provokation.
...JSB...

#2 Tanner_TVP

Tanner_TVP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I love sports. I played football in high school. I've been ghost hunting and investigation since 2001. I have been a private investigator for a little over four years. I use many of the same investigative techniques to study the paranormal that I use to solve my cases. I treat my haunting cases with the same care and precision as any other case I work. I believe that thorough documentation and detailed study of activity will give us insight into the causes of haunting and ghost activity. I like working with others in the field especially those with more experience. My favorite thing about this field is that there is always something to learn.<br />

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:13 PM

I do the same thing. But has anyone heard about the new RT-EVP? You’re supposed to be about to heard the EVPs in real time and review the recordings while it is recording. I’ve heard it’s the first of its kind to be sold. But has anyone used it?
TannerTennessee Valley Paranormal

#3 SGT Miles

SGT Miles

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • Interests:Horror flicks, Video Games, Snow Boarding, Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse that we all know is coming ;). Disproving or proving claims of paranormal activity is my true passion though, I love shuffling through pictures of dust balls that &quot;prove&quot; a place is haunted before spending the night listening to the water pipes bang against the floor boards when it kicks on...but the one thing I love more is finding something I have absolutely no earthly explanation for.

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:37 PM

I do the same thing. But has anyone heard about the new RT-EVP? You’re supposed to be about to heard the EVPs in real time and review the recordings while it is recording. I’ve heard it’s the first of its kind to be sold. But has anyone used it?

I doubt it, from what I understand it is supposed to be released in June of 2010 in limited quantites for around $290 unless they moved the release date up earlier, which is pretty much the opposite of what usually happens in the electronics world.

Check out the info on the RT-EVP here.

Edited by SGT Miles, 09 February 2010 - 11:39 PM.

#4 Crone

Crone

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal investigations, reading, crafts, Genealogy, Renaissance Faires,

Posted 10 February 2010 - 06:00 AM

I think this topic is actually communicating using a digital recorder, and not the recorder itself. For discussion on particular digital recorders, please use the Ghost Investigation Equipment board.

Now....back to the topic!
Still crazy after all these years. ....Paul Simon.... “What you leave behind is not what is engraved in stone monuments, but what is woven into the lives of others.” ....Pericles......

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users