Scratches and red marks

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,397 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 09 February 2010 - 09:39 AM

First of all, don't always just assume that this is paranormal. For an entity to just now begin to scratch is kind of odd. If you look carefully at these marks, the thumb area is facing the wrong direction to go along with the scratches. They go in opposite directions to what a hand would actually do. Not feeling this happen is another clue that it may not be paranormal. Those are pretty big marks to go unoticed. The thumb print one, it doesn't fit, I must admit it almost looks like a hickey to me and the direction would fit if so. People need to think things thru before just jumping to conclusions.

I will not dispute the possiblity that your house has its guests, but new spirits don't just pop in and start scratching out of the blue.
I have delt with the paranormal all my life and I am a psychic medium. When I see by remote viewing of your pictures, this is not what I see, sorry, but I need to be honest with you. Too many TV shows have gotten folks rather worked up and scare the crap out of them in the process too. Take a step back and wait before assuming this is paranormal, get all the facts, take notes and think it thru.

Tell me more about why you think your house has spirits and that you know there are 3 or 4 of them, what brings you to that conclusion?

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#17 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 11:12 AM

i never jump to assume that its always paranormal i just asked what ppl thought cause i never did it and they where seen by my daughter and my fiance asking me how i got them. I myself have been living with paranormal experiences for along time (not my whole life) its been about 10 years or so now i have been erperiencing things.

The reason i say that there are 3-4 spirits in my house is there have been my fiance, my daughter, my fiance's parents and myself have seen the same 2 spirits on a number of times (we know there different or seem different because one is a dark shadow and the other is closer to white) I have seen a spirit in my house a few times and i could see the clothes it was wearing, style of hair, even how tall, i thought it was a real person standing there when i relized i could see through it, my fiance's 2 oldests kids told me of a man in their rooms and i took each one at seperate times to a different room to ask what he looked like and both kids told me the same thing i saw and for the forth one im almost sure it has been with me for along time, i had a very bad experience using a oujia board about 10 years or so ago, my skin became ice cold but my insides felt like they where on fire, i felt so much pain and anger when this was happening and more i dont know how to explain. but back to the forth one i dont think is a spirit (i wont jump and asume its a demon but im not sure what it is) but i have seen its face a few different times and its never a normal face by any means.

If you would like to know more or have any other questions plz feel free to email me.
Thousanddragon22@hotmail.com

#18 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 09 February 2010 - 06:57 PM

:hug: :ghost: The idea that 3 scratches is demonic is that it is a mocking of the trinity. I believe that it is more likely to do with the 3 longest fingers on a hand leave the deepest scratches period. As I am not Christian and most of the world isn't either would imply that when 3 scratches appear, to call it demonic disregards all other possibilities. If that is your belief fine. It just limits the possibilities and in spirit and paranormal research it pays to keep an open mind. :ghost: Peace Sharon

#19 Tanner_TVP

Tanner_TVP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:I love sports. I played football in high school. I've been ghost hunting and investigation since 2001. I have been a private investigator for a little over four years. I use many of the same investigative techniques to study the paranormal that I use to solve my cases. I treat my haunting cases with the same care and precision as any other case I work. I believe that thorough documentation and detailed study of activity will give us insight into the causes of haunting and ghost activity. I like working with others in the field especially those with more experience. My favorite thing about this field is that there is always something to learn.<br />

Posted 10 February 2010 - 12:45 AM

Thatís interesting. Iíve had similar things happening but I felt it. I had an Idea that there would be a mark lol . Did you try a new detergent or soap? Sometimes skin irritations can resemble scratches.
TannerTennessee Valley Paranormal

#20 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 10 February 2010 - 10:12 AM

I have used the same soap for years now, never had a problem before.

The single red mark is not a hicky and if it is my fiance is very stealthy lol.

For the scratches there are 5 on my neck in the picture.

I will always have an open mind when it comes to the paranormal.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users