• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 04 February 2010 - 10:56 PM

Hi every1 i had an experience again in my life but this time it was physical, nothing i felt or even noticed untill my fiance asked how i got the scrathes on my neck (laguhed at her) thought she was joking untill she took a picture of it with my cell phone. About 10 minutes later she saw another mark on my neck this one just a big red mark.

Once i figure out how to get the pics put on here i will add them to see what every1 thinks about them.

But untill then i was wondering if its possible to get scratched or something and not even feel it?

#2 Jacob_JABP

Jacob_JABP

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:51 PM

Wow..... and yes, it is possible.
...JSB...

#3 angelia79

angelia79

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Of course all things paranormal, in addition to: Reading (alot), Music, MORE Music, UFC, MMA, Football, MORE Music, laughing at my pet (a Goffin's Cockatoo named Chico (he's CRAZY!!), training at the dojo, working, fishing, spending as much time with family as possible; you only have them here on Earth w/ you for such a short time, hanging and playing XBox 360 w/ my 11yr old son, spending time w/ the love of my life, Dave, we've been together just about 13yrs. .....hmmm.... can't think of anything more at the moment...

Posted 05 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

OMG!!....I'd totally be freakin' out!
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond!

#4 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 05 February 2010 - 05:38 PM

:) :ghost: Wait Wait Wait!!! What were you doing just before the scratches appeared? Being touched by spirit energy that leaves red scratches usually burns and is a spirits negative way of communicating. If your fair skinned this time of the year red scratch's can just be your scratching dry skin. Now if you were sitting at home watching TV and didn't notice anything prior to the scratches they probably aren't paranormal but if you were investigating or visiting a place with known activity then I would get excited. I would think you would have noticed a spirit contact. I have had a few over the years and the way they felt to me was as if I had been touched by a plant called Stinging Nettle. They itch and burn and sometimes raise small welts. You'd remember if you had ever gotten into a batch. But I am a country girl whose childhood was wading in creeks and woods so I am far too well acquainted with nettle.

:ghost: Peace Sharon

#5 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:32 AM

Oh i know all about stinging nettle, had my share of thoes over the years fishing rivers and wadding creeks and such but it didnt feel anything like that i didnt even feel it i was in the kitchen cooking dinner for the family. My home i and my fiance feel and even my oldest daughter feels its haunted i have been experiencing paranormal activity for about 10 years now, we feel that there are 3-4 entities in our place now one not being so nice. About a year ago not in my home but driving (all windows up) i felt somthing touching the back of my neck, my entire body was covered in goose bumps and had that odd feeling in my stomache.
If some would could help me get these pics posted i will gladly post them here for all to see.

#6 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:43 AM

Lets see if this works

http://i898.photobuc...28/IMG00178.jpg
above link is the red mark

http://i898.photobuc...28/IMG00177.jpg
above link are the red marks

#7 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:54 AM

ok on my end they work

first link is the red mark the second link are the five scratches. The scratches were first then about maybe 10 minutes later the red mark showed up. While cooking i never scratched myself and there is nothing in my kitchen to scratch me and with the red mark i never ran into anything either. To me the red blob looks kinda like a thumb mark.

#8 angelia79

angelia79

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Of course all things paranormal, in addition to: Reading (alot), Music, MORE Music, UFC, MMA, Football, MORE Music, laughing at my pet (a Goffin's Cockatoo named Chico (he's CRAZY!!), training at the dojo, working, fishing, spending as much time with family as possible; you only have them here on Earth w/ you for such a short time, hanging and playing XBox 360 w/ my 11yr old son, spending time w/ the love of my life, Dave, we've been together just about 13yrs. .....hmmm.... can't think of anything more at the moment...

Posted 07 February 2010 - 03:19 PM

Hey Draggon! I was able to see your pics. The ones on the back of your neck....you can definitely see the different striations as though it was caused by fingers albeit unseen ones. The one on the side of your neck.....maybe you're right and it is a thumb mark. When I first saw the side of the neck pic I must admit that at first glance it looked like a hive to me......way too much experience w/ those on my end, lol. But looking at it in conjunction with the other pic it really does look like a "hand" was around your neck and clawed you. Personally, I'd be scared $hitless if that ever happened to me!!!

Thanks for sharing your pics, Draggon!!

Best,
Angelia
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond!

#9 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:21 PM

thank you for your opinions, yeah hives suck had some when i was younger but not since then, hives never crossed my mind with the single red mark and might be an option

thank you again

#10 Cautious-Psychic13

Cautious-Psychic13

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • Interests:I am a writer, a wife, a mother of 3, a grandmother of 5, an empathic psychic, and use my empathy to connect with both the living and those of spirit. I had a very near death experience in May 2008 that has brought me back to my paranormal life.<br />I love to travel. To camp. To visit museums, zoos and aquariums. I love to learn about people and places. I have a degenerative bone and muscle disease and expect to be in a wheelchair by the end of 2009 but I love Disney World and amusement parks. I love boating on quiet lakes and seeing sunsets and sunrises. I love hearing from others so write me if you'd like because as a writer I can never know too many interesting people.

Posted 07 February 2010 - 05:31 PM

:P :ghost: It seems someone didn't like what you were fixing for supper. It's good there was no discomfort because that would indicate there is no malice towards your being there. I would compare it to having a cat rub your legs once they are comfortable having you around. Maybe they are attempting to get your attention. If so try some EVPs in that room.

It sounds like we played in the areas growing up. I was always out with the boys chasing frogs in the creek and nettle was always the worse. Most of my physical contact was I believe when a spirit was trying to get me out of a place or room. If they are upset enough to emit enough energy to try and push you it would make sense for the energy to sting when they make contact. I got a hug once by a small child that felt like being wrapped in warm blanket and an ugly red welt on my breast from a spirit at a prison.

Peace Sharon

#11 mustang74

mustang74

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 06:00 PM

Lets see if this works

http://i898.photobuc...28/IMG00178.jpg
above link is the red mark

http://i898.photobuc...28/IMG00177.jpg
above link are the red marks

Hi Draggon. I have never been scratched by an entity but I have had other freaky stuff happen to me. I have read about and seen scratches appear on other people and they are never good. Three scratches, from what I understand, are demonic. The three scratches mean something but for the life of me I can't remember what each of the three scratches mean. I don't necessarily believe that a hand was wrapped around your neck with the thumb on the side of your neck because I think that if this were the case the three marks on the back of your neck would be more slanted to the right. Did anything odd happen before, during or after the marks appeared? Also, I have heard that you do not feel the scratches at the very moment they are happening but very soon after they feel like a burning sensation.

#12 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 01:56 AM

the 2 pictures were taken about 10 minutes apart, the scratches taken first. Im not sure what to make of it all i know is that no1 touched me and nor did I. I have felt a pressence in this house that i feel is not a positive one and as the same for my fiance, im sure i saw the face of this not so nice pressence in my kitchen window durring a "loud disscussion" (lol) with my fiance wich ended that real fast as i had to ask her to sit as for some reason i saw a vision of her being pushed. call me crazy or nuts :P there is alot that happens in this house and my first time being scratched was thoes pictures.

#13 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous &quot;green monster&quot;) lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 07:17 PM

My first encounter with an entity had to do with deep scratch marks on my leg. I did not feel the scratches at first, until I saw blood oozing from them. The scratches actually left scar marks for almost 10 years. Long story... it had to do when I was a teenager laughing at my friend that had a ouija board and she was contacting a spirit named Zachary. I made a big joke out of it because I did not believe and ended up getting deep scratch marks in my leg in the shape of a perfect Z... (Z for Zachary), and much more to follow.. So you feel a presence in your home? How long have you lived there? Has something new been happening which could have upset this entity?? Keep a journal, sounds like this is just the
beginning. Keep us informed..
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#14 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:57 PM

I have been having things happen for the last 10 years or so.

#15 Draggon

Draggon

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 07:53 AM

in the past little while i have had feelings like something wants to get in and i have always told whatever it was to get out (yeah to me it sounds real crazy to). I have been having some dreams of possessions and there very vivid, and when each person get possessed they say somthing to me but i can never hear it.
All this might just be in my head cause of these scratches and my mind could very well be making all this happen but either or its kinda getting to me.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users