• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 outsider39

outsider39

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:06 AM

I have been going on ghost hunts for years,long before the popularity of " Ghost Hunters " and other shows.Because ghost hunting is my only passion I go on ghost hunts over 100 times a year.I even go on ghost hunts when I am on vacations.I have done investigations at both revolutionary and civil war battlefields,old prisons,abandoned high schools,hospitals,historic buildings,bars,theaters,plantation homes,bed and breakfast inns,and many other places.The Old South has lots of places to investigate.In that time I have captured what I think is certainly interesting and strange even if not paranormal.I call hard evidence something caught in a photo or on a video that can not be easily explained away.Some of the things that I have captured on video are the ones that I will mention here.Some of them are: a ghost train complete with bright lights,loud horn blasts and passengers staring out the window at us going through a downtown street where there are no raidroad tracks.This train was reportedly seen by many other people,but no one believed it was a true story until we caught it on video. A ghost car puls into the parking lot of a old high school 'drives slowly by and then disappears.A ghost Union soldier sits on a horse and looks down at the battlefield below The soldier can be seen moving his arms and the horse can be seen shaking his head.I have numerous videos of orbs ranging in size from that of a baseball to the size of a basketball flying in and out of solid walls of buildings.I even have videos of orbs in the shape of flying saurcers.These orbs can only be seen in nightvision most of the time,but I do have videos of orbs with the nightvision off.Some of these orbs can be heard on the video saying things like " excuse me " or " look out below ".Please tell me about some of your best videos of what you think may be examples of the paranormal or even your best photos.I have precious little to show for all the investigations that I have been on ,but I have been luckier than others I guess.

#2 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,559 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:41 PM

Orbs, especially those captured with night vision are very likely some form of particulate matter.

However I would certainly be interested in the videos of the train, the car, and the soldier on a horse. Depending i\on the clarity such evidence could be much harder to discount. Feel free to post those videos under the "Video" section of Evidence Alley.

Edited by CaveRat, 06 February 2010 - 08:43 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users