Am I a type of sensitive?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 herangelwings

herangelwings

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:22 AM

Hi, I'm new here, but not to what I feel have been experiences.

The most common thing I get are extremely vivid dreams where people who have passed come to talk to me, either about things that happened leading up to their death or to reassure me and others still alive.

I hear, see, and feel things as well.

I can hear things clear as day. Example: I worked with profoundly mentally and physically handicapped individuals, most of which are non vocal. One of my patients passed away on the 28th of last month. On yesterday morning at work when I went to do my morning rounds I heard him cry out clear as day. None of the other patients in the house were up to make any noise, and he had a very distinctive cry. I've had many other experiences hearing things.

I see things, but they are never clear. It's usually shadows or an image in a mirror. The during the night Friday night / Saturday morning, a few hours before I heard the cry out I saw what looked like someone spinning around in a dark room in the house. I did a double take and it was gone.

I sometimes feel things too. It usually feels like a pressence walks into the room with me. Sometimes I feel as though a hand is on my shoulder or even arms are around me.

None of this has ever scared me.

I also have never had an experience with someone I didn't know when they were alive.

Is this a type of sensitivity, or do I just have a very active imagination?

Thanks

Laurie

#2 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 07 February 2010 - 11:41 PM

Hi Herangelwings and welcome the the village!

Tell me a little more about what you are dealing with, how long, how old you are etc. too please.

Read my profile, you will have a better understanding of what I understand and do.

You are more than just a sensitive. I will explain more later and fill you in.

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#3 herangelwings

herangelwings

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 February 2010 - 09:11 AM

I'm not sure why but I keep getting a message saying I'm not allowed to view your profile.

I'm 34. The first time I remember anything happening I was 16. My boyfriend at the times niece passed from cystic fibrosis. I had what I believe to be a dream that she came sit at the edge of his bed in the middle of the night while I was there. When I raised my head to look at her she told me not to be scared, she was just checking up on everyone. And she asked me to tell them she was ok and loved them.

It's very rare that when this happens it happens with the individual more than once or twice. It has never happened with any regularity either. The most common time it seems to happen is usually within a month or two after a death. However, I lost two people within 5 days the last week in January. One was an uncle, was a patient I took care of 40+ times a week.

I'm not entirely sure what else you would like me to explain. If you let me know I'll be happy to give you my answers

Hi Herangelwings and welcome the the village!

Tell me a little more about what you are dealing with, how long, how old you are etc. too please.

Read my profile, you will have a better understanding of what I understand and do.

You are more than just a sensitive. I will explain more later and fill you in.

Les

#4 leslie_dragonlvr

leslie_dragonlvr

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,396 posts
  • Interests:Enjoying life, again.<br />Anything paranormal, mostly spiritography and spirit communication.<br />The wilderness, traveling, historical places and a beach.<br />All that involves my heart and soul.

Posted 08 February 2010 - 06:54 PM

Can't message you either on here...dang it!

You can email me at: leslie_dragonlvr@yahoo.com
I will fill you in more there.

Les
Greg - You and no other - Forever and Always! Gv ge yu!

#5 herangelwings

herangelwings

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 05:36 PM

just letting you know I sent you an email last night =)

#6 muggy

muggy

• Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:51 PM

I don't think this is your imagination - you are sensing!

Hi, I'm new here, but not to what I feel have been experiences.

The most common thing I get are extremely vivid dreams where people who have passed come to talk to me, either about things that happened leading up to their death or to reassure me and others still alive.

I hear, see, and feel things as well.

I can hear things clear as day. Example: I worked with profoundly mentally and physically handicapped individuals, most of which are non vocal. One of my patients passed away on the 28th of last month. On yesterday morning at work when I went to do my morning rounds I heard him cry out clear as day. None of the other patients in the house were up to make any noise, and he had a very distinctive cry. I've had many other experiences hearing things.

I see things, but they are never clear. It's usually shadows or an image in a mirror. The during the night Friday night / Saturday morning, a few hours before I heard the cry out I saw what looked like someone spinning around in a dark room in the house. I did a double take and it was gone.

I sometimes feel things too. It usually feels like a pressence walks into the room with me. Sometimes I feel as though a hand is on my shoulder or even arms are around me.

None of this has ever scared me.

I also have never had an experience with someone I didn't know when they were alive.

Is this a type of sensitivity, or do I just have a very active imagination?

Thanks

Laurie

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users