Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo
- - - - -

A couple circuits I put together.......................

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 15 February 2010 - 06:57 AM

Attached is a pic of a couple circuits I put together.

The microphone for the circuit on the left, will be put inside a Doll's ear, the VOX circuit will then power the servo, moving the Doll's arm,(when something is said into the doll's ear). Hopefully a "Ghost" might find this interactive doll amusing.

The circuit on the right generates a Electromagnetic field, that the K2 can see. The Pulse Width Modulation controller sends a 2.634 KHz pulsed DC to the Solenoid, the field is > 20 milliGauss at 3", from there it falls off rapidly. I thought the Electromagnetic Field Generator may be useful as a portable unit for testing other equipment.

More Circuits and "Ghost Toys" to be built,(EMF,IR,EVP sensitive autonomous/ Radio Controlled Vehicle next, Vehicle will automatically follow EMF,IR, or EVP input. Now all I need is the Ghost's :)

WOW, having trouble to get the pic to display, here is the link code:

http://robot.pixa.us...33/VOX-PWM-1000
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#2 OMPRDave

OMPRDave

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Interests:Family, fishing, hunting, camping, history, photography, poetry/writing, and last but not least, paranormal investigation

Posted 16 February 2010 - 11:08 PM

I love the idea...I've thought about doing something similar to a teddy bear to use at one location. Let us know how this works for you.
"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." Herbert Spencer

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users