• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#16 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 20 May 2004 - 07:21 AM

the smell of fresh flowers in the garden early morning!
Posted Image

#17 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 20 May 2004 - 05:35 PM

sitting on my porch on a cool southern evening enjoying the sunset
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#18 snoopymom

snoopymom

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 20 May 2004 - 07:47 PM

the smell of fresh baked bread

walking on the beach at sunset

day dreaming

finding old photos of loved ones
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#19 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 05:46 AM

Playing a Quija board on a nice brezzy summer afternoon on a blanket with close friends.
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

#20 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 21 May 2004 - 05:50 AM

the spray from the sea waves on a windy day drive along the coast line!
Posted Image

#21 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 21 May 2004 - 06:09 AM

The sound of birds chirping in the morning over a light breakfast.

#22 Alsie R.

Alsie R.

Professional fist eater

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,439 posts
  • Interests:typical teenager...crazy, lazy, sarcastic chick with a lightning fast wit and temper. i am ALSIE GIRL! defender of truth, justice, and replacing the toliet paper roll!<br /><br /> seriously though. i like reading, writing, sleeping, rocking out, trying to find someone to sell my little sister to, and speech team.

Posted 21 May 2004 - 07:11 PM

sleep. uninterrupted, no school, no yelling little sisters, pure deep sleep. no dreams. i hate dreams.
A long, long time agoI can still rememberHow that music used to make me smileAnd I knew if I had my chanceThat I could make those people danceAnd maybe they'd be happy for a whileAmerican Pie, Don McLean~ carpe diem, seize the day, make your lives extraordinary.-dead poet's society i eat emo kids for breakfast. with french fried hash browns.

#23 MoonChild

MoonChild

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,361 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 09:00 AM

cat purring on my lap........
Posted Image

#24 snoopymom

snoopymom

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 02:33 PM

roasted marshmellows over a campfire
I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it. --Charles SchulzPosted Image

#25 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 22 May 2004 - 10:35 PM

The smell of fresh mowed grass in the springtime

Witty conversations with a glass of port in one hand and a clove cig in the other

That short span of time between night and day when the sky is that rare pre-dawn blue

A loooong, hot and scented bubble bath

Homecooked Chinese food! ;D

#26 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 11:58 AM

MMMM...I envy you having the option of homecooked Chinese food!  My ex had a Chinese friend who could take the most seemingly inedible stuff and make it absolutely taste like heaven.  Getting over his friend's cooking is harder than getting over the ex!
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#27 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 12:00 PM

How about the smell of breakfast early in the morning on a rainy day.

Cuddled up in the sheets with your loved one.

#28 Stormcrow

Stormcrow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 12:10 PM

I have several so bear with me.
Playing with my daughter
Playing with my pets
Being alone with my husband
the sound of birds chirping especially when it's the first thing I hear in the morning,
Watching and listening to gigantic thunderstorms, I like being outside when they are going on too. :-)
And last but not least being outside in nature.

#29 Yosei

Yosei

Thinks bats and skeletons are.....CUTE?

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,560 posts

Posted 25 May 2004 - 12:32 PM

Lapsang Souchong with brandy...or catnip tea on a rainy day...it's raining now and I think I may just go and have some...
"I could die a thousand times, but I'll always be here..."---Rozz Williams"It's not the sound of a new generation, it is the noise of a degenerate nation...the Nightmare of the American Dream..."---DomianaNeed gifts for goths? Handmade jewelry, clothing, porcelain & more! http://www.accentuateyourlook.com

#30 snoopymom

snoopymom

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 27 May 2004 - 03:17 PM

standing on the porch during a BIG thuderstorm.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users