• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#151 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 01 April 2013 - 06:41 PM

oh my here, this is facinating. i am so looking forward to hearing more!
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#152 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 April 2013 - 08:40 AM

Update.
I’ve made some interesting finds in my research lately, but I haven’t had anything ‘sensational’ enough to report here in a while. Until this morning’s hike.

It is sunny, warm and clear, a beautiful spring morning. Early in the hike I heard a very loud and strange noise. It sounded like someone was rubbing 2 trashcan lids together. I was walking in the direction of the sound and I slowed down, not sure if I was going to come upon an injured animal or a rabid coyote. I also pulled out my phone hoping I could get a picture, and just now I realized I could have recorded video and at least captured the sound… Oy.

As I approached the sound, it began quickly moving to my left, into a swamp. There was a small berm between my location and the swamp, but behind that berm I saw two black (things?) moving rapidly over the swamp. The berm blocked part of my view, and the things continued moving to the left, and then moved at a right angle away from me and disappeared.

If they were birds, they were unlike any I’ve ever seen or heard. It may also have been just one creature, with the berm blocking my view of the rest of it. Maybe I was seeing 2 shoulder blades or humps? I dunno, but it was very odd.

Later in this hike I began thinking of the number “2” and of an elder from this area who went by two names. I spoke his 2 names and bingo – I saw 2 deer bounding through the woods.

#153 Jack Torrance

Jack Torrance

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 02:53 PM

Of all the stuff I've read on this site this is probably the one experience that has intrigued me the most. And here I am, I think it's been 1-2 years since I've been on this site, and I just read through all the posts.

Even in the time I've been away from Ghost Village I've continued to think on your story.

An interesting tale, herenow. I hope you continue to update it here.

#154 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 06:54 AM

Thanks Jack. Here's another update:

I brought a skeptic out to the woods yesterday. I showed him various stone piles and other things which I believe to be ceremonial and pre-colonial.
Then I brought him to the tree which initially started this whole adventure. Again, this is an unremarkable tree in the woods, surrounded by hundreds of other trees. It doesn’t stand out at all.
There was the wing of a bird next to the tree. Not sure where the rest of the bird was.
He thought I had placed the wing there, but of course I did not.

#155 no1plumbrr

no1plumbrr

Would let the taxpayers foot the bill to go to a GV convention

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,079 posts
  • Interests:DENISE
    ghosts, aliens, and anything crazy.

FEARS: clowns and now BEP, thanks guys you rock ! ;)

Posted 05 May 2013 - 09:30 AM

Skeptics WANT to not believe. even if the ghost of someone they loved who had passed slapped them in the face, they would swear someone else did it, or it really didnt happen. LOL

Good job
In love with an awesome woman
SHALOM my friends !

#156 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 15 May 2013 - 02:51 PM

Skeptics WANT to not believe. even if the ghost of someone they loved who had passed slapped them in the face, they would swear someone else did it, or it really didnt happen. LOL

Good job

Yes, I agree.
Today's update:
There is a place on the trail in these woods where I often stop and leave an offering, usually tobacco.
This branch is now at that spot. The bottom end of it has cut marks on it. No idea where it came from.

ALSO - Is anyone here an expert, or at least knowledgeable, on the topic of "Land Spirits"?

Posted Image

#157 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 06:18 AM

A lot of my research on the Native People here n Massachusetts has lead me to a group which broke off about 1,000 years ago and went towards Lake Superior in Michigan and Wisconsin. I recently found this underwater photo of a site in Lake Superior, and it reminds me of the shape I found on a stone in the woods.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#158 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 359 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:13 PM

It does look like the rune. Maybe there's a connection there.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

#159 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 15 October 2013 - 02:32 PM

what's new here? so anxious to hear about your summer adventures!
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#160 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:55 AM

Hello Queen,
I haven’t been good about posting what’s been going on. I’ll try to do some updates!

#161 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 02:26 PM

Sorry it's been so long.
I'll try to post some updates.
Here's a horned dude I see on an ancient grinding stone in these woods.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users