• Please log in to reply
160 replies to this topic

#46 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 20 January 2011 - 03:27 PM

Something happens in these woods almost every day.
Today's oddness relates to the quartz stones.

On my hike today, at the exact location of the missing quartz stone, there were deer tracks crossing the trail.
(We have about two feet of snow here.)
The tracks and disturbance in the snow show the deer had stopped and started digging RIGHT THERE.
Not only that, but the way he dug, reaching out with his front hooves, he left a mark EXACTLY like the imprints on both pieces of quartz.
3 'fingers' in the snow spaced just like the small stone in the previous picture, but the 'fingers' are each about a foot long.
I took a photo with my cell phone.
If I can figure out how to get the picture out of my phone, I'll post it.

#47 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 07:45 AM

Got the pictures out of my phone.
Anyone see a similarity?

Posted Image

#48 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 01:41 PM

Got the pictures out of my phone.
Anyone see a similarity?

Posted Image

A few people have told me the symbol is "Algiz". It is a sign of protection.
Well, that's good news!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Algiz

#49 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 27 January 2011 - 09:39 PM

If that's so then something definitely is out of the ordinary. It has me so intreaged that everytime I see a new post to here its the first one I read.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#50 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 08:24 AM

If that's so then something definitely is out of the ordinary. It has me so intreaged that everytime I see a new post to here its the first one I read.

------------
With about 3 feet of snow here, Iím not getting out into the woods much.
Iíve kept a journal of the events over the past year. So Iíll post some things here.
------------------

Tuesday, April 27, 2010
Got out there today. No response and nothing disturbed.
But I did get in touch with a local historian.

Hereís his first response.

Interesting story about the tree. I know several people (including myself) who find the area has a negative vibe.

The amulet does not look like a Kuan Yin, rather, it looks like a Buddha head. Kuan Yin is always depicted with a headpiece and the Buddha has circles or curls for hair, same as the amulet in the picture. Buddaha heads are routinely made/sold as amulets, Kuan Yin is not.

I wrote back making sure he knew the area, and it turned out he recognized it from the aerial photos.
I asked him about Ďother peopleí feeling this vibe. Hereís his response:

Hi XXX, I know from looking at the pics on your webpage that it is XXX. Its a large area and I do not know where the tree is you are talking about. My wife and I lived near there many years ago and walked the hill once and decided to never walk it again. My Bro-in-law who loves the outdoors lived in an apartment next to the train stop, and would not walk up there. A friend told me about a creepy place up there as well. I have not seen any of the lithics you mention as I've never wanted to go back there.

#51 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 09:21 AM

Maybe they weren't as in tune with the place as you are maybe that's why they felt negative energy there.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#52 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:28 PM

Maybe they weren't as in tune with the place as you are maybe that's why they felt negative energy there.

Yes, that could be the case.

#53 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:35 PM

Yes, that could be the case.

Also, as I was making arrangements to actually take this historian out there, he backed out.
And he never said why.

#54 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 12:51 PM

There are several smaller (maybe 6 or 8 feet in diameter) stone circles very close to this special tree. They are about 20 yards max from the tree where I found the amulet. Two of these circles are close to a trail and I don't want to bring any attention to them. They are certainly human-made though have centuries of leaves, etc. on them.
Iíve been to the local Registry of Deeds and found that no one has built any barns or houses or anything else in this area. The records go back 400 years, so Iíd say these stone circles pre-date that.

#55 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 10:16 PM

Maybe this whole area is the site of early native American ceremonies. Kinda like stonehenge. It still holds the magic from way back when. Back before there was written record in the states.

#56 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 06:53 AM

Maybe this whole area is the site of early native American ceremonies. Kinda like stonehenge. It still holds the magic from way back when. Back before there was written record in the states.

Yes I'm beginning to think that, too.

Or maybe the area has been 'charged' for many thousands of years, and the Native Americans who lived here for the past 7,000 were able to pick up on it, so they made some ceremonial stone circles to mark or honor the place.

#57 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

Yes I'm beginning to think that, too.

Or maybe the area has been 'charged' for many thousands of years, and the Native Americans who lived here for the past 7,000 were able to pick up on it, so they made some ceremonial stone circles to mark or honor the place.

oh, this just keeps gettin better and better. funny about the historian backing out of your trek to the woods. just be careful, i can't say it enough. sometimes paranormal stuff is manifested in positive ways to lure you and engage you. i'm just sayin'
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#58 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:00 PM

I felt the need to get out into the woods today. Not an easy thing to do with all the snow and cold and wind.
As I was hiking I was thinking about the Native Shamans who've lived in this area for thousands of years.
I was wondering if I would prefer to meet one of these spirits in their animal body or human body. So far, in the waking world, my spiritual contact has been through animals.
Just as I was wondering this out loud I looked up and saw big areas of red in the snow. It was blood. A dead deer was lying across the trail directly in front of me.
It was not shot. It's neck had been attacked and it's hind area near it's tail was chewed off.
That's the largest dead animal I've ever been that close to in my 50-something years.

Still trying to figure out the meaning of it.

#59 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:54 PM

What kind of tracks were around it?

#60 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 05:40 PM

What kind of tracks were around it?

Here's anopther weird part.
There weren't any.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users