160 replies to this topic

#61 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:50 PM

Wow the snow wasn't disturbed at all. That is a little strange and intriguing.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#62 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 07:44 AM

Wow the snow wasn't disturbed at all. That is a little strange and intriguing.

There were a few deer tracks between the big red stains, but no sign of another animal. No sign of a fight.

Edited by herenow, 11 February 2011 - 07:45 AM.

#63 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 11 February 2011 - 10:49 AM

Makes me wish I lived where you do so I could check it out and investigate the area. Something definitely strange is going on there.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#64 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 03:11 PM

oh yes, something strange indeed
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#65 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

oh yes, something strange indeed

I went out there yesterday to check on the deer.
To my relief, animals have been getting meals from it.
I would have been concerned if it was taken for some reason and had not been eaten. But crows, coyote, etc were using this deceased animal, so I'm comfortable with it.

I grabbed one of it's hoofs and dragged it well off the trail so the humans wouldn't be too freaked out, though it still looks like a crime scene.

This animal appeared right when I asked the question of would I prefer to meet these spirits in their animal body, or meet them in their human body. I guess at this stage, the animal body is something I can handle.

#66 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:45 PM

Just read the whole thread and am quite intrigued. I look forward to anything else you may find out.
Posted Image

#67 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 07:55 AM

Just read the whole thread and am quite intrigued. I look forward to anything else you may find out.

Things are happening all the time out there.
I just have to take the time to post them. I have a log of every experience over the past approx 15 months but most of the entries are written in haste and I have to pick through them and clean them up.

My feeling of what is “causing” this or what I’ve “tapped into” keeps evolving.
First I read up on Shadow People, then Buddhism, then Paganism, Shamanism, the Native American history of this area, old police records from the village nearby, Animism, .. and it keeps on going.
I think people of this area have picked up on whatever it is for thousands of years.

One of the things I looked into was “little blue people”. Native American legends talk about these little blue people who live in the woods. There are harmless but mischievous. There is a high copper content in these woods and the downed limbs often turn a blue/green color because of the copper, so I started researching this. And I found a local archeologist writing about the arrowheads, scrapers, etc that he’s found in the next town over. One of his comments was about a bunch of very small tools he found which had to have been used “by people with very very small hands”. That sent me down that path for a few weeks….

#68 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts
  • Interests:Paranormal, animals, reading, music, dragons, fairies, elves, being creative...

Posted 19 February 2011 - 06:06 PM

Fascinating!!!! May I ask what tribe the Native Americans are? New England is so rich in history as well as paranormal experiences. I am in Rhode Island.
Posted Image

#69 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 19 February 2011 - 09:03 PM

Fascinating!!!! May I ask what tribe the Native Americans are? New England is so rich in history as well as paranormal experiences. I am in Rhode Island.

Nipmuc and Pawtucket.

#70 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:23 PM

On today’s hike I found a chunk of flesh and bone wedged into a tree about 6 feet off the ground.
This is about ¼ mile from the deer and must be from that animal.
The tree is on the side of a trail, at the intersection the trail and a stone wall. This summer I found a large piece of flat-chipped quartz which someone had placed at this spot. That quartz and this bone were about the same size and shape, but that must be a coincidence.

I’ve seen Fischer Cats out here, so maybe one had scavenged this from the deer and it sat at the wedge in this tree to chew on it?
There are no other pieces on the ground and no shavings or fur or any sign of it dropping any bits of a meal.

And something odd happened yesterday.
I felt the urge to stop along the trail just past where the deer gave it’s life. Then that question of “would I rather get my communications through animals or a person” popped into my head. And just as I was acknowledging that question, I saw a woman on the trail about 30 yards away. I continued along the trail in her direction (she was coming towards me and I was going in that direction) and as we passed I said hello and she responded but kind of ignored me. Certainly not very friendly.
I’ve run into this woman 2 other times. Once when my daughter and I were hiking the trail, and this woman was very friendly. She has a heavy accent which sounds German to me. And another time this fall when I was out on the trail and going through a “hey spirits, show me something right now!” phase. I came over a rise and there she was. Also on that same hike I found someone had removed a big piece of quartz which I’ve used as a touchstone. I believe I’ve already written about that. And for months I’ve believed it was her.

#71 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:38 PM

Interesting. Maybe next time she will be friendlier and you can strike up a conversation with her and see if she knows about the crystal or anything.
Posted Image

#72 Alvin

Alvin

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:09 AM

Story was nice. Do post any video or picture.
Hope you will get the print of the negative when you will shoot that image with your camera :ghost:

#73 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 26 February 2011 - 01:47 PM

Interesting. Maybe next time she will be friendlier and you can strike up a conversation with her and see if she knows about the crystal or anything.

I also don't want to frighten her. She may just be someone who loves to hike these woods without being bothered by anyone.

#74 Night Star

Night Star

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 431 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 12:13 AM

You should take a bunch of pics next time you're out there, Even if you don't see anything, something might show up in a pic.
Posted Image

#75 herenow

herenow

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 83 posts

Posted 01 March 2011 - 05:33 PM

You should take a bunch of pics next time you're out there, Even if you don't see anything, something might show up in a pic.

I do have some pictures though I don't want to take any more shots of places I feel may be sacred to people who've been here before me.

Here's another mystery related to photos. I found a 1930s aerial photograph of the area.
Something appears to be written on it in a field near where I found the 1st amulet.
Does anyone see the letters on this?
Any idea what it might spell or might mean?

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users