Third Annual W.I.S.P. Expo

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 23 February 2010 - 12:03 PM

This year's event will be in Hermann, MO and the dates are April 16, 17, 18. Speaking this year will be Steven LaChance, author of "The Uninvited" and featured in an episode of Discovery Channel's "A Haunting" and Jason Gowin of A&E Channel's "Extreme Haunting", among others. Events include a vampyre masquarade party, conference with speakers and venders and investigation of a haunted location. The cost is $25. For more information and to reserve your spot, go to www.wispexpo.com
I've been to the two previous conferences and I can honestly say that I enjoyed them and learned a lot.
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 24 February 2010 - 09:43 PM

~I never even knew there was such an event for women in the Paranormal...sounds like such a great time and a very good learning experience. If they ever get to my part of the states, I'd love to go. Thank you Red, for the heads up.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 Redhead

Redhead

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,196 posts
  • Interests:Needlework, including counted cross stitch and knitting, reading, dogs, triking (trikes are three wheeled motorcycled if you didn't know) and flower gardening. That is besides the paranormal...

Posted 25 February 2010 - 08:08 PM

Laurie, last year's event was in Mansfield Ohio. We drove there, and while it was a long drive, it was well worth it. The town in Missouri this year is only a little west of St. Louis. It looks to me that if you took I80 into Ill. to Hwy 51, then south to Bloomington, then west, it'd be an easy trip for you. Shorter than it will be for us...
"Never wrestle with a pig. All you get is dirty and the pig has all the fun." ~ Anon.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users