Bemidji Members

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 jackpine55

jackpine55

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 March 2010 - 07:00 PM

I noticed members from Bemidji on this board. Have any of you heard of a seance done in the 30's at Diamond Point? The full description of the events are in a book in the BSU library. We discussed it when I was in a Philosophy class back in the 70's. There were several eye witness accounts of a trumpet appearing and floating out over the lake and over the participants. That area used to be a hotspot for paranormal encounters.

#2 aloha_spirit

aloha_spirit

I'm 100% Poi Dog!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,534 posts
  • Interests:Computer Programming, Books, Movies, Nature, Religion.

Posted 10 March 2010 - 10:37 PM

Moving this to the General Board where it will get the attention it deserves.

I didn't lose my mind - I have it backed up on a disk ... somewhere

#3 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:50 AM

Hmmm I have never heard of this. I'd like to know more.
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#4 jackpine55

jackpine55

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:32 PM

I looked online and can't find anything. I know it (the Book) is in the AC Clark Library on campus. There were more events that happened during the seance and some notable psychics attended it. When I go up there to visit friends, hopefully later this summer, I will look for it.

#5 tomglo10

tomglo10

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 October 2010 - 09:10 PM

Hi, I am from Bemidji and I have never heard anything about Diamond Point. There was a house on Bemidji Ave several years ago that was so haunted that the owner had to take stuff out of the house and burn it. The house was torn down many years ago.
Gloria Douglas :kitty:
http://www.pastparadigms.com
http:www.chancenotes.net

#6 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 03 October 2010 - 10:56 PM

'Lo, Tomglo and welcome to GV!

Not familiar with Diamond Point, could you elucidate, please?

What's the address on Bemidji Ave? Curious about the occurrances still happening...may not be associated to the house but the land
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#7 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 02:47 PM

What's Bemidji?
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#8 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 07 October 2010 - 03:33 PM

town in N Mn
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#9 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 04:23 PM

Ah ok now that you mention that I remember seeing it on a atlas.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#10 tomglo10

tomglo10

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 October 2010 - 07:43 PM

Hello Friends,

Bemidji is in the northern part of Minnesota. There was a house that was so haunted that it had to be torn down. I don't remember exactly where it was now.
Anyway, the coocoo in the clock would come out and say a lot of f words. They took the clock outside and chopped it up, but other stuff would continue.

Close by, there was another house (my good friend's mother's house) would have blood show up on the front door knob. Also one of the bedrooms walls and bed would be soaked in blood. This family was very religious, and well liked in the town. They would just clean up the blood, wash everything, sheets, blankets, and just continue to put up with it. I haven't been back there in over 10 years, and haven't kept in touch.

Gloria Douglas
http://pastparadigms.com
http://chancenotes.net

#11 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,351 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 21 October 2010 - 01:19 PM

Moving this to the appropriate board.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users