Speech

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 whitnva123

whitnva123

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 10:20 AM

Iím doing a persuasive speech for my class. Can anyone direct me to pictures or videos? And does anyone have any information that they would consider helpful for my speech?

Thanks!

#2 DeadTrish

DeadTrish

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 561 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:23 AM

What kind of speech? What is your topic?
TrishDirector/ConsultantAfterlife Investigations: A Paranormal Research SocietyMEMENTO MORI

#3 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:29 AM

Moving this to real life occurances board.
Posted Image

#4 whitnva123

whitnva123

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2010 - 11:55 AM

Basically to convince that ghost/spirit are real.

#5 carlotta

carlotta

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 952 posts
  • Interests:Tarot, gardening, hiking, Victorian literature, cats, European travel

Posted 25 March 2010 - 03:59 AM

Basically to convince that ghost/spirit are real.

There are lots of paranormal podcasts, where authors of books about ghosts are giving their arguements of why they believe ghosts/spirits are real. The Ghost Chronicles podcasts in this forum are a good start. Spooky Southcoast, Toginet, and Darkness Radio also offer lots of interesting interviews.

What you can do before you start to write your speech is to make a list of the standard arguments you hear against ghosts. You use this list to create the points that you want to present. In essence you are addressing all of the usual arguments before they are presented.

When you have written a speech, you should say it out loud to someone or your pet so that you can hear it spoken. You'll find the awkward stuff, believe me, and get out most of the "and um's" that can destroy a good speech.

Carlotta
Who owns the land? Only the land knows. We mortals are passersby, and our lives are but a brief moment in the great span of time and space. We are born, we live out our lives, and most of us do the best we can with it, but the wind is forever, and the rivers flow forever to the sea, and all the seasons of the weathers will come and go after we are gone. But the Earth endures, the Earth is eternal" - Earl Hamner

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users