Posted 09 April 2010 - 01:15 PM

how do you get rid of an incubus

#2 CrystalEyz

CrystalEyz

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 459 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:31 PM

Could you be more specific and tell us exactly what is going on?

#3 cali-dreams

cali-dreams

Junior Villager

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • Interests:Ouija

Posted 11 April 2010 - 12:21 AM

I found this from Oxford 1597, they seem to understand about such

http://www.jesus-is-...om/kjdaemon.htm

King James VI of Scotland, I of England

IN THE FORM OF A DIALOGUE,
DIVIDED INTO THREE BOOKS

Bodleian Library, Oxford
Originally printed Edinburgh 1597
Ouija is my friend

#4 WalksWithDeath

WalksWithDeath

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 15 April 2010 - 08:37 AM

a while back i posted could a person have sexually intercourse with a ghost as a friend of mine told me it had been happing to her for years

i got some real good advice on here
first i took her to a doctor he could find nothing physically wrong with her
he referred her to a sleep clinic
the sleep clinic could not find any thing wrong next she went to a psychiatrist again clean bill of health
its taken two years to rule every thing out

we tried to catch it on camera but every time we would set up eider the camera would stop working or nothing would happen (smart like it knew the camar was there) so we took turns watching her one of the guys was doing this swears the bed moved as if some thing was crawling up it.

we asked a local priest and he said that incubus are not affected by religion
that the person has to fight it

how does she fight it
were do we go from here

#5 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 15 April 2010 - 05:58 PM

I am really not sure but she probably needs an exorcism. Incubus is a form of demon.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#6 MidnightGds

MidnightGds

• Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 10 July 2010 - 09:09 PM

how does she fight it
were do we go from here

An Incubus is sexual entity who has sexual relations with a woman while she sleeps. Likewise s Succubus does the same with men as they sleep. I did have a friend who has a Succubus "lover" as he called her. He got himself a girlfriend and told the "lover" that he didn't need her around anymore. Mind you she put up a fight, but eventually she left when he refused to respond to her advances.
I looked online and found some things that might help..

Incubus and succubus are said to be linked to a person and a place. The specialized literature advises that changing place should leave the entity unaware of your location. You could also change your sleeping schedule to sleeping in the day and working at night for a couple of months if that is possible.
http://wiki.answers....d_of_an_incubus

Incubus, like succubus, are attraced to vulnerable people. In other words, Incubuses don't usually attack people who are satisfied in their lives. That's why most of the normal cures don't work, they don't address the problem.
Even the most chaste, pure woman in the world can fail to sublimate or direct her energies in the proper fashion. It is also true that the incubus is not likely to hang around someone who only has a small well of horniness/lonliness to draw from. If you attracted one, chances are you've been storing up alot of strong emotions, and your husband being gone for two months (or the anticipation of such) can actually have stimulated such emotions, kinda like sending up a roman candle.
Finding satisfaction and contenment is the best way to get rid of them. Being happy with (thinking happy thoughts of) someone else turns them off quicker than a blown fuse.
http://answers.yahoo...10124941AAcQri0

#7 Robbi

Robbi

• Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:26 PM

According to the Encyclopedia of Ghosts and Hauntings by Theresa Cheung

Incubus are particularly fond of seducing nuns and other women committed to celibate life.
Sexual repression is thought to be the most likely explanation.

#8 Oiche

Oiche

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 373 posts
  • Interests:way too many to mention, but to paraphrase:<br />Animals<br />Photography<br />Literature<br />writing<br />Paranormal research<br />Psychology<br />Sociology<br />Anthropology<br />Travel<br />Yoga<br />Cooking

Posted 06 September 2010 - 11:59 PM

If memory serves, Incubi/succubi is like a poltergeist and tends to occur in cases of repressed sexuality, Walks, is your friend abstaining?
Posted ImageThank you for not feeding the trolls

#9 KatyAD

KatyAD

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 04:41 PM

a while back i posted could a person have sexually intercourse with a ghost as a friend of mine told me it had been happing to her for years

i got some real good advice on here
first i took her to a doctor he could find nothing physically wrong with her
he referred her to a sleep clinic
the sleep clinic could not find any thing wrong next she went to a psychiatrist again clean bill of health
its taken two years to rule every thing out

we tried to catch it on camera but every time we would set up eider the camera would stop working or nothing would happen (smart like it knew the camar was there) so we took turns watching her one of the guys was doing this swears the bed moved as if some thing was crawling up it.

we asked a local priest and he said that incubus are not affected by religion
that the person has to fight it

how does she fight it
were do we go from here

They may not be affected by religion, but i know for a fact that they are affected by Jesus Christ. Jesus has athority over anything in heaven, earth and hell. Incubus is a type of demon. Jesus has athority over demons. If you get saved, you get Jesus and everything that is his will belong to you. The most powerful things you can have is his name, his spirit, and his blood.

So here is some friendly advice that will help you.
1.Look up the salvation prayer (Google it). Pray the prayer, believe it and you will be saved.here is a good sight to go to. http://www.allaboutg...f-salvation.htm

2.Get baptised in water. (Most people go to church to do this, but if you know what your doing, you can do it at home)

Read the bible, start with the new testament. (It begins with the book of mathew, but most people say to start with the book of John)

This is the one way I'm sure works. If you want to get rid of it, go to Jesus.
Hope this helps
-Katy

#10 kskattebo

kskattebo

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Ghosts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 06:21 PM

She needs to tell it leave her alone.
Kevin SkatteboRemember remember the 5th of November the gun powder treason and plot, I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

#11 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

As a published paranormal author, I have written an article on this very same subject. Read it here:

http://ezinearticles...ubus&id=6270407

#12 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:31 AM

Hey, thanks, good one!
Posted Image

#13 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 06 October 2013 - 09:30 PM

I too have had this problem Many years ago. I had a shaman come in and help me with it and banish it to a geode and it was tossed into the ocean. the house was cleansed as well as myself. its nasty but you have to fight it and tell you to leave you be. mine came in a form of a hooded figure ...blessings to you that all will be ok
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#14 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 09:26 PM

I have written a book on the Incubus and Succubus, and it is now available on Amazon Kindle Store.

#15 Truegho

Truegho

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:13 PM

Maybe this article will help you:

http://ezinearticles...ubus&id=6270407

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users