My jewelry page...

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 04:56 PM

Hey... Thought I'd post this up... Created a page to feature my jewelry. 10% of everything will be going to EDS research.
jewelry
Love life.

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:39 PM

Ok.....1st, I just LOVE your websight sweety!!! And 2nd, I really, really, really want that one necklace that has the 4 balls intwined in wire, my god thats sooooo me. Just let me know what I have to do and yes, thats my 1st order, but won't be my last. :ghost:
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 06:59 PM

YAY! My 2nd GV customer... I'll PM you laurie ann.
Love life.

#4 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:54 PM

~It'll be in the mail tomorrow hun....I'm sooooo excited!!!!
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#5 GhostCat

GhostCat

Certified husband trainer....guaranteed he won't track dirt

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 885 posts
  • Interests:Travelling New England by land and sea, local history, houses - as I am a real estate appraiser, I teach Special Education too, love all the kids I work with... they teach me too, lol, and add lots of smiles to my day....my cats, my goffin cockatoo parrot that is loud, smart and talkative, walking, bicycling, skiing, ice hockey, watching the Patriots, the Bruins and the Red Sox (Woo Hoo.. Fenway Painters..My sister and brother in laws business that paint the Park and my nephew that paints the famous "green monster") lighthouses, antiques, gardening, trying new restaurants, classic movies (love Cary Grant and Alfred Hitchcock), big band music, laughing and being around others that like to laugh, ghost stories - I love to hear other peoples experiences as I have so many to tell myself.

Posted 18 April 2010 - 08:00 PM

I was the first!! I love your new website page and have my eye on a couple of others. I really love the necklace you made for me.
"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."-- Robert A. Heinlein

#6 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 18 April 2010 - 11:06 PM

I was the first!! I love your new website page and have my eye on a couple of others. I really love the necklace you made for me.

That you were. And I'm glad you like your necklace. I just stopped buying EXPENSIVE "fashion" jewelry several years ago as I found out I could make it myself for a fraction of the cost. The most I've ever charged is $60 and that was an EXPENSIVE custom made. It all started out making bracelets to hook on to my medic alert (because the one my mom had bought me was $80! and it's less than $5 to make one).
Love life.

#7 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts

Posted 22 April 2010 - 09:11 PM

~I got my necklace in the mail today & I have to say it was the best money I've ever spent on a piece of jewelry. I just love it!!!

#8 the queen

the queen

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 115 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 03:01 PM

hey stella, how much are the medic alert things? they are very pretty; i would like one in all purple if you could; i'm big on cz's do you have any of those?
Fondly,the Queen
"What a long strange trip it's been" aka Grateful Dead
The West Memphis 3 Are Free!!!!!
www.wm3.org

#9 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 24 April 2010 - 09:18 PM

hey stella, how much are the medic alert things? they are very pretty; i would like one in all purple if you could; i'm big on cz's do you have any of those?

Hey-
I'd have to pick up some more purple beads... I could make you one for $15 and shipping in the us is $5, so $20 total. I don't think I have any cz's but I do have crystal. I'd need to know how long to make it so measure the chain on your current medic alert.
Love life.

#10 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 18 June 2010 - 01:43 PM

I've updated my pagewith new stuff (been a rough couple months so it wasn't on my immediate to- do list... I was cherishing myleg for a while). And there's a deal... If you are a Like on my site and you refer someone to my site no matter where you live in the world I will give you 10% your entire purchase (remember 20% goes to EDS and this EXCLUDES shipping).
Love life.

#11 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 December 2010 - 03:28 PM

Jewelry page updated with NEW stuff.... Can ship as a gift with a card and message if you please. Shipping in US is $5 and should arrive within 2 days... Will arrive via priority mail... For it to get there in time for Christmas I recommend you order by Dec. 20...
Love life.

#12 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 15 December 2010 - 06:44 AM

Am considering doing a silent auction for my jewelry at the local highschool and on my FB page to raise funds to get to DC and the fusion I need (doesn't take insurance)... But am waiting to hear about medicaid approval first....
Love life.

#13 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 08:06 PM

Updated with all kinds of new stuff...
Love life.

#14 LycanGhost

LycanGhost

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts
  • Interests:Knitting and crocheting, scrapbooking, reading, listening to music and singing

Posted 22 January 2011 - 07:07 PM

Just a quick *bump* to support Stella.

Posted Image

Cry Havoc! And let loose the Dobermans of war!

My knitting and crocheting blog.

Life is too short to take seriously, none of us get out of it alive.

Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be.Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.

http://www.nomorerack.com/?cr=9281971

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users