Funny website

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 16 April 2010 - 08:50 PM

The key of awesome
I think my fav is probably the john mayer one...FYI there is some language and sexual reference.
Love life.

#2 autumnbelle

autumnbelle

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 513 posts
  • Interests:Am curious about almost anything . . .

Posted 16 April 2010 - 09:55 PM

Ok so now I so have a crush on Mark!! SK - great share - thank you. The videos were hilarious!!

Eat, drink and be scary. ~Author Unknown

#3 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 17 April 2010 - 01:17 PM

He is kinda cute... But his songs are hilarious. Glad you liked it... They were talking about it in the most recent Entertainment Weekly.
Love life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users