• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 KEP

KEP

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2010 - 03:21 PM

Hi everyone im new to this forum...

Last august i pushed my girlfriend to an abortion... Since that my girlfriend have been very depressed and suffering from what you call "Post abortion syndrome" for myself i can say that i regret the decision very much and would do anything to get in contact with our unborn baby...

I have had some experience with the paranormal as i have tryed a ouija board 2 times in my life... Both times i got contact. I sit in my car listening to music with 100 numbers on the cd's guessing the next song allthough i set in on random... I have guessed playing cards multiple times in a row just by holding my hand over them and listening to the first card coming to my mind...

But how will i get contact and is it even possible? Would the best way be a ouija board or do you have any good lessons to learn to get contact?

Is it possible to even get the same soul to come again? My girlfriend visited a psykiatrist that were a bit into the paranormal saying that the fetus will come again the next time and that's how it works...

I need a bit of advice...

Regards KEP.

#2 Ryuu

Ryuu

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Interests:Video games and anime not as heavily as I used to be though just watch anime and play video games once in a while. And the paranormal of course.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:21 AM

Well first and fore most DON'T USE OUIJA BOARDS just asking for trouble using them

And in this case idk if you could get in contact with your baby specificly, my recommendation would be to try and do some EVP work and see if you can get a response from your unborn baby or try using K2 Meter to ask questions if you can the spirit to make it light up.

And with the radio and playing cards stuff sounds like you may be a Psychic

And out of curiosity why did you get an abortion?
"A winner is a loser who will get up and try again." - Dennis DeYoung

#3 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 13 May 2010 - 08:30 AM

WOW! At first look, I didnt want to touch this post with a 10 foot poll!

My personal philosophical suggestion would be, for you to get closer to God.

I would stay away from the "ouija board". Your questions seem theology based, I personally would not look for answers in the "paranormal" realm.

Others may disagree with me, this is just my opinion.....................
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#4 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,553 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 13 May 2010 - 09:59 AM

I would second Robot's opinion here

But since this is not a religion based forum, even so I question what form of contact you achieve? If one takes a purely scientific and logical approach, and amakes the unproven assumption that an unborn child actually remains behind and is present, just how woulkd you expect it to converse or otherwise contact you? If you expect spoken words, how would this spirit have acquired knowledge of language? Having never seen the child, how would you even recognize it? Or it you?

Rather I see this as a case of regret and a feeling of guilt over what was done. This would best be dealt with by counceling or through religious means. I have no idea what your relgious background is, but from a Christian perspective all sins are forgivable. But you need to take the first steps toward that end, thus my advce to consider counceling.

Forget the attempting to contact the spirit, anything in that direction is a waste of time and may actually worsen the situation.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users