Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo

Question I need to know if im a Psychic, or Sensitive. Help?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Haruko92

Haruko92

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Interests:Music, books, movies, art, hockey, digital imaging.

Posted 08 May 2010 - 10:21 PM

Ok, I am new to this so im sorry if i have done something wrong and my spelling is horrorable, but i need help.
I am 17 yrs old about to turn 18, and i think I am psychic, if not then a sensetive.
Since I've been about thirteen, I have been able to hear voices. of people who arent there, and am very sensitive to others emotions, so maybe im also an empath? I dont know.
I have never seen a ghost as clear as day, but i have seen dark shadows that almost look solid, and human like. or white ones. I have had experiences where they have tried to take over my body. and only once or twice i have known it was my astirel body trying to get back into my physical shell.
other than that i know it was a different entity. twice it has been something that doesnt belong on this plain. They felt so evil. one of them pulled me out of a double dream (a dream within a dream) and the other i swear spoke pig Latin even though i have never herd it spoken before. i just knew it was speaking latin, this usually happens when im asleep or about to wake up. i know for a fact that my house has some sort of spiritual pull to it, but it was stronger before my mother had the big tree in the back yard cut down.
All this and other things have happened to me,
When i was smaller i used to have daija voo a lot parectially every night, when i entered middle school they stoped but the voices came, whispers mostly, i usually only herd them at home, but once in a while id hear them at school.
After the insident with the shadow that spoke latin i was reading a fiction book, that had to do with the dead and the character said she had barriers, like mental ones so i tried to do it myself.
i realized after i put two walls up one made of metal the other of brick, that it was eaiser for me to go in and out of my mindscape, since then i hardly hear them, my deamon (they do exist btw) is my safety link, when i put them down i can hardly see him he becomes all blurry, and the voices come back. it scares me to loose him so i quickly put the walls back up.
I know this is all of order, but im hoping that someone will give me anwers to what i need, to feel at peace, i know i am young but it troubles me so.
I have always liked the supernatural, and have always been involved with such things, but i come from a catholic family so i hold the fear of god within me. :/
Im not scared of the voices i hear, or the shadows i ocasionally see, nor when they try to posses me. im just glad its not a demon or devil that has tried. my faith keeps me sane through those incounters.
But I need to know if i am a sensative, or a psychic or an empth, whatever you wish to call it, and if i have some magical ability, beacuse if i do id like to develop them to there full extent. not fear it like im sure most kids my age do.
I would like to embrace it.

So if someone can help me, and give me some answers, that would be great, and i would be forever thankful.
-Haru
Haruko Hatake :)

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,400 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 09 May 2010 - 03:36 AM

Welcome to GhostVillage, I am moving this to the appropriate board where it gets attention.

Edited by MoonChild, 09 May 2010 - 03:42 AM.

Posted Image

#3 Tullywho

Tullywho

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 May 2010 - 03:43 AM

Ok, I am new to this so im sorry if i have done something wrong and my spelling is horrorable, but i need help.
I am 17 yrs old about to turn 18, and i think I am psychic, if not then a sensetive.
Since I've been about thirteen, I have been able to hear voices. of people who arent there, and am very sensitive to others emotions, so maybe im also an empath? I dont know.
I have never seen a ghost as clear as day, but i have seen dark shadows that almost look solid, and human like. or white ones. I have had experiences where they have tried to take over my body. and only once or twice i have known it was my astirel body trying to get back into my physical shell.
other than that i know it was a different entity. twice it has been something that doesnt belong on this plain. They felt so evil. one of them pulled me out of a double dream (a dream within a dream) and the other i swear spoke pig Latin even though i have never herd it spoken before. i just knew it was speaking latin, this usually happens when im asleep or about to wake up. i know for a fact that my house has some sort of spiritual pull to it, but it was stronger before my mother had the big tree in the back yard cut down.
All this and other things have happened to me,
When i was smaller i used to have daija voo a lot parectially every night, when i entered middle school they stoped but the voices came, whispers mostly, i usually only herd them at home, but once in a while id hear them at school.
After the insident with the shadow that spoke latin i was reading a fiction book, that had to do with the dead and the character said she had barriers, like mental ones so i tried to do it myself.
i realized after i put two walls up one made of metal the other of brick, that it was eaiser for me to go in and out of my mindscape, since then i hardly hear them, my deamon (they do exist btw) is my safety link, when i put them down i can hardly see him he becomes all blurry, and the voices come back. it scares me to loose him so i quickly put the walls back up.
I know this is all of order, but im hoping that someone will give me anwers to what i need, to feel at peace, i know i am young but it troubles me so.
I have always liked the supernatural, and have always been involved with such things, but i come from a catholic family so i hold the fear of god within me. :/
Im not scared of the voices i hear, or the shadows i ocasionally see, nor when they try to posses me. im just glad its not a demon or devil that has tried. my faith keeps me sane through those incounters.
But I need to know if i am a sensative, or a psychic or an empth, whatever you wish to call it, and if i have some magical ability, beacuse if i do id like to develop them to there full extent. not fear it like im sure most kids my age do.
I would like to embrace it.

So if someone can help me, and give me some answers, that would be great, and i would be forever thankful.
-Haru

Haru,

It sounds like you're psychic on one level or another. I'm no expert, but I know that there are many types of psychics. Some can see into the future, others see ghosts/spirits/entities, still others hear ghosts/spirits/entities -- you get the picture. Find an experienced psychic, even a few experienced psychics, online or even in your community, whom you know you can trust and who are authentically gifted, not fly-by-nighters. It sounds like you've had some pretty traumatic experiences with the spirit world, and your gifts are not to be taken lightly. They need to be seriously dealt with, carefully developed, and ultimately, made to serve others. Perhaps your own experiences and sincerity will make folks who've had similar troubles just a little more comfortable and they'll really open up to you, giving you an opportunity to use your unique gifts for giving aid and some security to the frightened and not picking their pockets while making false promises and exaggerated claims. You seem like you're motivated by the "right stuff," so good luck to you. Hopefully, good, solid training will calm your own fears and doubts. Post again soon with a progress report!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users