Click Here To Visit Our Sponsor

Photo
- - - - -

Has Science and Physics "Really" answered any Ghost questions?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 14 May 2010 - 11:09 AM

I have spent the past year doing a lot of research, hopefully I have found "some" answers. I'm interested in your opinion.

Scientists have spent more than 100 years investigating the paranormal, do you feel Scientific Methodology has provided any answers?

If not, Why not?

Of course if there is nothing to find, Science may have been 100% sucessful

You know I believe;) I'm interested in your opinion here, I "think" I may have found some answers to this question.................
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#2 Old Guy

Old Guy

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 10:12 AM

"Of course if there is nothing to find, Science may have been 100% sucessful"

That's a very profound observation.

But keep in mind that we've only recently discovered infrasound communications between some animals. Scotch tape emits xrays. The universe is *still* expanding - at an ever increasing rate.

We still don't know what we don't know.

"You know I believe;) I'm interested in your opinion here, I "think" I may have found some answers to this question................."

Thanks for leaving us hanging! :)
Cynic. Skeptic. Believer.|||||||^

#3 CaveRat2

CaveRat2

Village Elder

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,541 posts
  • Interests:Serious Research and separating the truth from the hype in the paranormal field today.

Posted 15 May 2010 - 01:51 PM

I would say we have found some answers, just not all of them yet. Consider, 20 years ago the big thing was orb energy. They had pictures of orbs to back them up, and most researchers werealso convinced something paranormal was being photographed. Today we know it's dust. So byscientific study we have eliminated a paranormal phenomena.

Progress has also been made to debunk the spiritualists and some psychic tricks. Again we are learning. It will go on as well. By eliminating some beliefs and theories we get closer to the truth. We're not there yet, but clearly some progress has been made.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users