• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 egrow

egrow

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 15 May 2010 - 09:48 AM

:) Hello,
I'm new here and really don't go to message boards of any kind, however need to meet and talk with someone local about my experiences from 1989. I need to talk with someone who has had spiritual experiences or understands so I can find peace with this experiences I have had.

Thank you for yor time.

#2 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:32 AM

Namaste and welcome to GhostVillage.com. Good luck in finding someone from you5r locality to share your experiences.

But GhostVillage.com has an active member base who are well behaved, well respectful of other's views and have an open and enriching mind, so perhaps if you find suitable, you can always share your experiences here on the site.

Good day!
Posted Image

#3 egrow

egrow

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 08:52 AM

Namaste and welcome to GhostVillage.com. Good luck in finding someone from you5r locality to share your experiences.

But GhostVillage.com has an active member base who are well behaved, well respectful of other's views and have an open and enriching mind, so perhaps if you find suitable, you can always share your experiences here on the site.

Good day!

Thanks for the responce and after a bit post my experience on ghostvillage, but I'm not sure this is the place to do that. Because of my experiences I am interested in ghosts though I never saw any, but I have seen a lot of demons.

Again Thanks for your responce!

#4 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,397 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 16 May 2010 - 09:09 AM

One thing to keep in mind is that a Spiritual Experience is NOT THE SAME as a Paranormal Experience.
Posted Image

#5 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 975 posts

Posted 16 May 2010 - 05:19 PM

Anyway, I hope you find peace with your experiences :drink2:

Whatever

#6 angelia79

angelia79

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Of course all things paranormal, in addition to: Reading (alot), Music, MORE Music, UFC, MMA, Football, MORE Music, laughing at my pet (a Goffin's Cockatoo named Chico (he's CRAZY!!), training at the dojo, working, fishing, spending as much time with family as possible; you only have them here on Earth w/ you for such a short time, hanging and playing XBox 360 w/ my 11yr old son, spending time w/ the love of my life, Dave, we've been together just about 13yrs. .....hmmm.... can't think of anything more at the moment...

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:36 PM

Good luck and I hope you find the answers and peace that you're seeking!
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond!

#7 Adley

Adley

• Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 02:43 AM

Hello every one ....... Welcome to all members.Glad to meet you all.have a good Day !

#8 venusmoon32

venusmoon32

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writting, Paranormal Events, Nature walks,etc....<br />Also I enjoy spending time at events with my kids .My major intrest lies with the old religion, witch doctors, and nature from here and beyound without the laws of the people.

Posted 09 December 2010 - 10:03 AM

:Spaz: Hello,
I'm new here and really don't go to message boards of any kind, however need to meet and talk with someone local about my experiences from 1989. I need to talk with someone who has had spiritual experiences or understands so I can find peace with this experiences I have had.

Thank you for yor time.

Hello egrow!

First, I'd like to add,out of no disrespect; to find someone local you would at least have to give a location on your profile.

I must agree with Moon..They are not the same.

What kind of experiences are you having? I have had a few Spiritual experiences as well as paranormal.
If Angels had Wings and Devils had Horns then We must of been born with the Thorns.. Tweezers anyone??,Someone?!..

#9 Alvin

Alvin

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 12:35 AM

Hi egrow,
welcome to the ghost village forum. Hope to find you active here.
Wish you luck in your ambitions and do share your achievements with other members also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users