• Please log in to reply
110 replies to this topic

#31 haunted

haunted

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 08:09 AM

Okay, I'm just as guilty if not more so than anybody. I've met some INCREDIBLY cool people here and someone really special (VERDAMMT! I'm flirting :o) Some of which I'm planning on meeting face to face...Whispers of Fire

Wow, I have no luck at meeting people :;)

#32 nonnie

nonnie

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 374 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 09:57 AM

*sniff sniff* That was so touchig Moon!!  :) Like I've said before and I will say again everyone that I've had the pleasure to meet on here have been the most intellegent, witty, talented, and craziest people I have ever had the pleasure to get to know. As some of you know I am out of work with an injury and most of my family and friends live a ways away. Ever since I joined GV, signing on and seeing what silly or enlightened thing was going to be posted has been a bright point in my day. Gee.....I sound pretty pitiful!!!  ;)  Nahh....you all are a great bunch of people!!  :-* Thanks for making me laugh!!

BTW Haunted.....just jump in on any conversation we don't bite...unless you ask!!  ;) Gee there I go again flirting...no one is safe!!!!  ;)

#33 haunted

haunted

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 10:22 AM

[glow=pink,2,300]spooked[/glow] :)
but in a good way!! ;)

#34 whispers_of_fire

whispers_of_fire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,060 posts

Posted 16 May 2003 - 12:21 PM

Hi, Flying*LOL*I agree about the manly way of making up, you either start joking about something completely unrelated (inference goes a long way with guys ;D ;)). Misfortunately, with the woman in my life, I tend*cough*togroveljustabit*cough*well...that's also acknowledging that I was in error

Dead on target, Jackwas a drive by.

Hi, Spooky, beautifully said

Hi, Moon well said, but I live an hour from LA (its North so I can find it 8))

Hi, Nonnie...Silly? I can see insightful or pereceptive if you're talking about a post a guy made, or witty, maybe :)

Hi, Haunted*non flirty hug*you're prolly sick of hearing this, but give it time, Hun
Remember...vote for New Orleans for our '05 Reunion...this is not a subliminal message...New Orleans! Obey Whispers of Fire! New Orleans

#35 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 16 June 2003 - 05:34 AM

Dead Thread? No one ain't giving it life?  ;)
Posted Image

#36 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 16 June 2003 - 08:03 AM

Man... there are different sections on the board for different reasons most of the "flirting" goes on under Real Life - Just for fun.

There is no harm in flirting as long as it takes place under the right section of the board.

There are plenty of serious discussions under the general board section and others.
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#37 ohhorror

ohhorror

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Photography, I love digital infrared photography, History, Computers and of course computer games, Psychology, Strip Clubs, Oh, and of course ghost hunting and paranormal studies.

Posted 16 June 2003 - 08:09 AM

Wait... I read some other posts under this topic I think there is flirting going on!  :;)
Posted Image Founder of the Connecticut Paranormal Research Team - www.ctparanormal.comhttp://www.myspace.com/ghosthunterx

#38 susmith

susmith

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts
  • Interests:Photography, hunting, boating, camping

Posted 16 June 2003 - 11:00 AM

lmao! ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Those who do not believe are the FIRST to be frightened when something strange occurs"

#39 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 12:10 PM

Sus Where the heck have you been ???
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#40 susmith

susmith

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 02:32 PM

I have had surgery, been extremely sick, and just got back from California! WOHOO But Im glad to be back!!! Thanks for asking hun! What have I missed? ???
"Those who do not believe are the FIRST to be frightened when something strange occurs"

#41 secretsign

secretsign

Loves to take trash and make treasures

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,629 posts

Posted 16 June 2003 - 05:10 PM

I'm very sorry to hear about your surgery I hope everything is getting better, I will light a healing candle for you if you don't mind. Girl there has been all kinds of things going on, you got a couple of days?..lol It is really good you see you back at the Village, let me know if I can do anything for ya,,,~L~
Slainte mhor agus a h-uile beannachd duibh Good health and every blessing to you

#42 susmith

susmith

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 06:17 AM

Thanks sweetie! Just tell me the GOOD STUFF! LOL

#43 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,360 posts
  • Interests:I want to help people to re-connect with themselves. Rock Music, Football (European League), Animals (cat lover), Travel, Cars, Speed, Nature, Super Natural.

Posted 17 June 2003 - 06:33 AM

welcome back Susmith and God Bless. Nice to hear you are fine , Take care and HEAT UP The Village!  :D

keep smiling :) see ya around
Posted Image

#44 TIFFANYJEAN

TIFFANYJEAN

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 17 June 2003 - 08:57 AM

AMEN Flyingorb! :)
Tiffany:O)

#45 maharet

maharet

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 19 July 2003 - 10:18 PM

Well, I've got to say, even if this particular thread was used as a dating service, it's out of the way where people can't see it and don't have to use it if they choose not to. But that's how all the threads work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users