Posted 15 May 2004 - 01:56 PM

Moon if its your day out?  How can I flirt with you??   :'( :'( :'(
Peace, love and happiness always!

#107 seakla

seakla

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 424 posts
  • Interests:My biggest interests are reading and writing. I also love to research my genealogy and love to research other little historical people or events that catch my attention. I am really getting into homespun crafts and have recently learned howe to weave a basket, make my own paper and am currently learning to carve wood. <br /><br />I am married (10 years in 2006) and have two daughters who will be 10 and 8 in 2006. We all enjoy hanging around outside in our own yard, but also are fond of grabbing a South Carolina map, looking at it and saying &quot;this looks like a cool place&quot; and we will take off and drive there. <br /><br />I also enjoy meeting other people and learning about other places and cultures and have a few penpals that I am trying to be better at writing to regularly.

Posted 15 May 2004 - 02:33 PM

As a newbie I have to say that I am very much in love with this site.  I have been on many many message boards.  Lately it has mostly been women's boards.  I wanted something different, something where they might be some men, and a variety of people.  I was also looking for something along the lines of spiritualy, supernatural...something.  Just wanted something different than a woman's board.  I am so lucky to have stumbled on this site!  It is everything I was looking for!  I don't think the focus has been lost considering that only 3 areas are for off-topic issues (tech support, real life occurrences and Drop zone).  And sure, we joke and flirt and whatever else but I have found out a lot about supernatural things and have had lots of fun this week!

Everyone has been so nice and no one has made me feel like a "newbie".  A lot of boards I've been on have "cliques" and you can't get within those barriers.  But this one doesn't seem to have that.  

If you start reading a post and realize that it is off topic then stop reading and skim to the next one.  There is no rule that you have to read every post.  You don't always know when a post is going to run off-topic, but if it does then stop reading that one and continue on to the next in the thread.  Eventually someone will bring it back around to the right topic.
Believe and you will be rewarded~Check out my newest release: Magick for the Kitchen WitchVisit my site http://seakla.tripod.com for an autographed copy or purchase it at any online bookstore [

#108 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,387 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 15 May 2004 - 06:56 PM

Moon if its your day out?  How can I flirt with you??

[smiley=cwm27.gif] [smiley=cwm27.gif] [smiley=cwm27.gif]

Everyone has been so nice and no one has made me feel like a "newbie".

NOOOOOOBEEEEEE but no more! You are already a Junior Villager ;D
Posted Image

#109 anasuya

anasuya

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,395 posts

Posted 16 May 2004 - 04:13 PM

And who says flirting is a bad thing?
Don't be a newt!

#110 shellas13

shellas13

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,626 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 06:45 AM

That's what I say too! lol ;D If it's all taken in good humor, and doesn't go overboard to where everyone is just SICKENED by the posts, I say go have some fun! lol After all, WE'RE all still in the living world, lol.

#111 hunnyfire

hunnyfire

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,702 posts

Posted 17 May 2004 - 07:14 AM

I think that flurting is ok. but sometimes with my good looks and all :D I will flurt with someone and they will take it like I want more with them, when thats not the case. I am like "Hello I am married" lol
I smile because I have no idea of what's going on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users