My experience with God

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 egrow

egrow

• Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 09:36 AM

First a little background. I was born and raised in Philly Pa., lived last ten years there as an outlaw motor cycle biker and didn't believe in God. Moved to Houston Texas area in 1976 and in 1989 while driving to work about 6:00 AM on I-45 south I had an experience that changed my life. I was taken out of my body and found myself face to face with God, outside of time and space, so I don't know how long I was there. He spoke to me, NOT with a mouth but mind to mind, and He said He needed my help. I thought that very strange since I knew nothing of the bible or Him. After that experience for about three months I was getting revelation and understanding the bible. I went to church after church trying to talk with their preacher so he could verify what I was getting, I found out they don't know anything about the Truth.

Over the years I did get with people who do know a little about the bible and found out I was getting the Hidden Mysteries of the bible. So I did get proof of my experience, however I also experience many other things like seeing 360 degrees with my eyes shut and seeing demons along with my daughter and youngest son. I never saw any ghost of any kind which puzzles me. The very first time I saw a demon he looked like what you would think Jesus looked like if Jesus was human. I was looking for someone from Dayton, Texas so I could sit down with them and show them the mysteries for themselves. I don't know what to do now, as the Truth is NOT believable to a lot of people, just like it is written in the bible. Even if you tell them they will not believe. If there is any one from the Dayton, Texas area that would like to see the mysteries, please e-mail me.

If new here (contact the poster through the provision to eMail them through their profile). Any one else who would like to know how to read the bible for themselves my e-mail also.

Edited by MoonChild, 18 May 2010 - 12:01 PM.
removed the eMail from the post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users