9 replies to this topic

#1 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts
  • Interests:Animals, paranormal, Kids

Posted 02 June 2010 - 02:51 PM

Im asking all my friends and family to pray for Danielle family. This is my Girlfriends Neice. I have known her since December and this is a horrific crime. Danielle was one of the sweetest kids you ever wanted to know. Please also pray for Justice that the people that did this to her will be caught .
Posted Image

School Grieves After Teen Found Dead In Pond
http://www.wfsb.com/video/23756066/

another article

http://newtown.patch...-in-monroe-pond

Edited by cathylj73, 02 June 2010 - 02:55 PM.

#2 Laurie Ann

Laurie Ann

Your imagination IS running off with you!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,025 posts
  • Interests:I love to do yard work, re-arrange my home constantly, draw and get tattoos that have significant meaning to me, garage sales/yard sales fanatic. My home is haunted by I believe 2 spirits, so I'm never alone when everyone is asleep! I'm trying to label the gifts I have, although I try to keep them a secret from my husband..he wouldn't understand. My 20 year old is now living on his own and does so great! My 6 year old is a little me, and the baby will be 5 December. He's about 8-12 months behind, but that smile...that beautiful smile.

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:04 PM

Im so sorry to hear about this horrible news, Cathy. Please know that her family are in my prayers. Such heart breaking news.
~Women are angels...and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...on a broomstick. We're flexible like that.~

#3 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 591 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 02 June 2010 - 08:58 PM

So Sad. Thoughts and prayers on the way.
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#4 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 04:41 AM

Thank you it has been very hard on all. The worse feeling is not knowing and wanting answers.. thank you again
Posted ImagePosted Image(facebook) cathyld73@yahoo.com

#5 Robot

Robot

Villager

• PipPipPip
  • 213 posts
  • Interests:Physics, Flying, Guitar, Robots, Paranormal

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:25 AM

Prayers Sent.
A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.(Proverbs 18:2)http://www.ghostphysics.blogspot.com./

#6 MoonChild

MoonChild

Undead giant that feasts on hotdogs!

• Town Council
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 50,391 posts
  • Interests:Life

Posted 03 June 2010 - 06:25 AM

Sending prayers for the bereaving family!
Posted Image

#7 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 03 June 2010 - 11:31 AM

TY moon & robot

#8 angelia79

angelia79

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 38 posts
  • Interests:Of course all things paranormal, in addition to: Reading (alot), Music, MORE Music, UFC, MMA, Football, MORE Music, laughing at my pet (a Goffin's Cockatoo named Chico (he's CRAZY!!), training at the dojo, working, fishing, spending as much time with family as possible; you only have them here on Earth w/ you for such a short time, hanging and playing XBox 360 w/ my 11yr old son, spending time w/ the love of my life, Dave, we've been together just about 13yrs. .....hmmm.... can't think of anything more at the moment...

Posted 03 June 2010 - 01:47 PM

I will keep Danielle and her family in my prayers daily. What a horrendous crime! I pray that justice will be served. God bless!
Nobody knows where you are, how near or how far. Shine on you crazy diamond!

#9 cathylj73

cathylj73

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 04 June 2010 - 03:51 PM

I will keep Danielle and her family in my prayers daily. What a horrendous crime! I pray that justice will be served. God bless!

Thank you prayers are needed....

#10 GiaCat21

GiaCat21

Senior Villager

• PipPipPipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Interests:I love to sleep!!! I also enjoy reading, some of my favorite authors would be Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Edgar Allen Poe. My favorite tv shows are Ghost Hunters, America's Most Haunted, I Shouldn't be Alive, anything on the Discovery Health Channel, Myth Busters, Desperate Houswives, Grey's Anatomy, House, American Idol, Trading Spouses, The Simpsons, Family Guy, King of the Hill. But I obviously don't watch any tv. I also enjoy making new, pretty medic alert braclets, and earrings.

Posted 22 July 2010 - 09:36 PM

How awful... I'm keeping everyone who's life was impacted by Danielle in my thoughts... It's so sad when such a promising young life is cut so short. Whoever did this will be brought to justice, and they have to live the rest of their lives knowing what they did.
Love life.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users