• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:18 PM

I have a question about what three knocks on a door mean in relation to my story.

I believe my brothers house to be haunted. We hear strange tapping on the walls often. You will hear someone walking on the carpet or on the front porch but there is no one there. There are no pets in the house. Doors will open or close by themselves. Things will move on tables by themselves. I have witnessed it with my own eyes. I have been touched when no one else was in the house. My 5 year old nephew says that he has seen a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes that is transparent and went through a wall. I do not know if the spirit is good or bad. But a picture of the last supper ends up crooked on the wall everyday. No loud music, stomping, slamming of doors etc will move it. The house is maybe 100 years old or alittle more. And it was the original house on the property before any other houses were built on this road.

Yesterday my nephew was playing in his room alone. And I heard him saying "Stop!!" repeatedly. So I got up to go check on him. He was sitting there on the floor staring at his toys and he said "Stop! I hate you!"

When I told my dad what happened he decided to come over to say a prayer over the house. He printed out a prayer that calls a spirit out of the house whether good or bad in the name of Jesus and summons St. Michael to protect the house. So we were walking around the house each holding a cross and repeating this prayer. I was standing in the living room several feet from the front door when I heard three distinct knocks on the front door. So I opened it. No one was there at all. Any have any ideas on what the knocks were?

#2 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:03 PM

I have no clue but thank you for posting your story. Can you tell us if the prayer session brought peace to the house or are the events continuing?
Don't take life too seriously, no one ever gets out alive.

#3 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 06:29 PM

I have no clue but thank you for posting your story. Can you tell us if the prayer session brought peace to the house or are the events continuing?

I can tell you that when I went back into the house to lock up last night and turn all the lights off I didn't feel the need to say anything more. And the picture has not moved. I came back to the house this afternoon and haven't left yet. Nothing has happened.

#4 petunia4998

petunia4998

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 08:05 PM

Well, 3 knocks means something has been set into motion, so it seems as though the prayer helped a lot. :weeee:
petunia4998

#5 Apri1

Apri1

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 46 posts
  • Interests:swimming, reading, writing, learning languages at a very slow pace because i'm stupid, video games, movies, music, spooky paranormal stuff

Posted 09 June 2010 - 10:05 PM

The moment I opened this thread there were thee knocks on my front door! Turns out it was only my friend coming over but it was such a weird thing to happen! I screamed and laughed at the same time.

This is the 2nd time I read something here and then something similiar happened! I have not been here for like a year. I think last time it was about a door opening. And just then my door opened. And I posted on here it happened and then it opened again.

Just weird!

#6 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 June 2010 - 11:13 AM

Wow that is scary!!

#7 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 05:25 PM

Hey guys I have an update. We still hear knocking on the front door every so often and there is no one there.

A few days ago I was in the living room with my brother and a friend. Just talking; no music, tv, no nothing. The curtains were open on the windows. I saw an almost black transparent little girl standing there looking into the window at us. When she saw me looking at her, she turned around and walked towards the front door. There was no one outside when I went to check. And a few minutes later we heard knocking on the door, again, no one there.

The picture of the last supper no longer moves. I no longer feel a bad presence inside the house. So it seems the little girl is trapped outside. BUT we still hear walking on the carpet and other noises in the house. Which could be the little boy my nephew also saw.

#8 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts
  • Interests:spirituality, art, design, reading, photography, my family (of course), nature, biology, genetics... I could go on, but I think I will stop here.

Posted 12 July 2010 - 07:21 PM

You could get a digital recorder and start doing an EVP session. Ask questions and pause for answers.

Your guess of one being trapped out side sounds correct. I would also suggest that you research the history of the house and the land its sitting on. You could trace land deeds at your local library or courthouse. This could give you a clue as to who's there and why.

Good luck!

#9 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 11:55 AM

Thank you :) I had an idea of setting up my computer with a webcam to snap pictures with a motion detection software program. Most of the walking we hear is through the living room going into the hallway. Do you think that would work?

#10 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:14 PM

Is the web cam digital? Most seem to have better luck with digital. That being said, I don't think it would hurt anything to give the web cam a try. Please let us know if you get anything.

Edited by Cryscat, 13 July 2010 - 06:17 PM.

#11 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 02:00 AM

Got some major updates to the story. Tonight my brother, his girlfriend, and their 2 kids were at his house. My brother was in the shower. And his girlfriend and the kids were in one of the bedrooms. Well, she heard some footsteps in the kitchen so she went to check. There was an elderly man in blue jeans and a grey shirt walking through the kitchen and then disappeared through a door which leads to what was once part of the wrap-around porch. He looked as real as any living human being she said. This is very interesting because we had no previous indication what-so-ever of an adult spirit in the house.

There is an old foundation and slab in the field next to his house. And further back on the property there was an old house which was very recently torn down. The activity has increased dramatically since then. As for the slab, I found out recently that it was a bar in the 1970's through the 1980's. They had live music in the bar quite often. Me and my brother frequently play music with friends. Ironically the room that the "spirit" walked into tonight is the room we use as a band room.

A very good of mine recently quit drinking alcohol. He was around the house quite often beforehand. But lately he has stayed away. Giving one excuse or another as to why he doesnt stay long anymore. I went over to my brothers house tonight to recite the prayers once again. I called my friend afterwards to tell him what all had happened tonight. He cut me off almost mid sentence and told me he has felt unwelcome. Not by us, but from the house. Also, my singer that plays with us often is an alcoholic. And the activity really began to occur frequently when he first started coming around.

My conclusion is, in addition to the child spirits in the house, there are wandering spirits around the property and home that are attracted by our music, and the drinking that goes on in the house. The land in which the bar and the old house once stood is in the process of being sold as well. I have an idea of getting together a group of people and saying prayers over the slab from the old bar in an attempt to get rid of wandering spirits. I am also more curious than before to try to communicate with the spirts in the house with a recorder. What do you guys think?

#12 beeefarmer

beeefarmer

• Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 12:49 AM

Anyone know of any significance of 2 loud knocks?
I have repeatedly been awoken from sleep over the last 2 or 3 years from 2 loud hard knocks on the back door, always about 3:11 AM. Obviously, no one is there and I have went outside and confirmed that nothing and no one is within the property.

#13 axlfoley

axlfoley

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 04:47 PM

To the OP, thanks for the updates. I have nothing to say except I'm finding your thread very interesting.

Whatever

#14 Cryscat

Cryscat

Village Elder

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 25 July 2010 - 05:43 PM

O

The destruction of the other place may have set the spirits attached to it, wandering. If it was a bar, then they might be attracted to the same kind of activities if they are nearby.

I would try a recorder. See if you can get names, dates. etc.

Good Luck!

Anyone know of any significance of 2 loud knocks?
I have repeatedly been awoken from sleep over the last 2 or 3 years from 2 loud hard knocks on the back door, always about 3:11 AM. Obviously, no one is there and I have went outside and confirmed that nothing and no one is within the property.

Is this every night?

Not sure what it may mean.

#15 Ojeda

Ojeda

Junior Villager

• PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 11:10 PM

That is very interesting. I havent really paid much attention to how many knocks at one time I hear now after the first "cleansing." But I would say sometimes its 2 and sometimes its 3. But I am going to buy a digital recorder sometime this weekend or next week. I have a tape voice recorder somewhere. If I can find it, I will try it with that in the meantime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users